Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I was at work ready, then at 4:45 my boss came over to talk to me. I didnt even try :lol:
Got home did some things and was able to grab a pair for myself and two for some friends

man F finishline! got through with ease! go to check out and it won't take my CC.... so i call my bank they say it is finishline declining? bank rep even tried to manually let the charge go through and finishline still declines? like WTF! F them they will never get another dime!
same thing here..tried 6 different credit cards all got error..

Anybody of you guys who copped so many pair able to sell me his 10.5 ? Would really appreciate that ... I am from Europe tried everything from the beginning but no chance ... Please send me a email ... Thank you very much Guys

No luck getting a size 11 on EastBay...

And now they're sold out. Does anyone have any other options they can suggest?

Thanks

Sucks, I waited all day on finishline then come to find out they didn't even release GS sizes so I decided to get them for my man instead since I had already wasted all that time waiting. Finally got through and paid through paypal which went through but then paypal said finishline cancelled the order. Right after that size was sold out. Tried eastbay, footlocker, foot action for a bit while all said shoes are in carts and now all say sold out. Finished 0/2.

Anyone hear any news about when finishline is releasing their GS sizes?

.......So I tried a few hours ago when they first opened, got stuck on FNL, didn't get anywhere with Eastbay/Footlocker.

Am I to assume that it's impossible to get a SZ 11 or 11.5 at this point?

Backdoor link is NOT a SCAM!!! Its how I got my Concord XI's and my Bred XI's, no lines and no hassles on websites. I just posted a simple message and I've already been attacked by a couple of people talking about they know what I did or they could easily do it... Then cool, do it! All I know is that it has always worked for me for almost 2 yrs now so I'm good.

I missed out, I got DS Concords and DS Breds.. Would that be a fair trade for these? I also got gmp 6's. Does anyone know whats a fair trade on these.

I missed out, I got DS Concords and DS Breds.. Would that be a fair trade for these? I also got gmp 6's. Does anyone know whats a fair trade on these.

Back
Top Bottom