Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Finishline twitter rep is pretty adamant in saying that if you got a confirmation email containing an order number that you are good to go and just have to sit back and wait until you receive your shipping confirmation.......hmmmmm....im still nervous about getting cancelled on even though I got a confirmation email...

a couple of my boys are trolling the size 11 - 11.5 market.

Bidding like 400+.

Hopefully these clowns get stuck with their pairs.
so they are knowingly shill bidding...

thus making other people think they are going for more then they are....

hmmmm....sounds like you're ruining it for yourself....

Here's the thing, if these don't restock, they will go for 450+ easy. Hell if Black/Varsity Red VIs are going for that, these for sure will. Just give it time. Right now the streets are flooded. In about 6 months when DS pairs are hard to come by, they will be going for solid numbers. Ala Banned 1's.

Oh and BTW, the Footlocker Co. (FL, FA, Eastbay) had between 5,500 - 8,000 pairs of these.

Last edited:
Man alot of "resellers" out there have no idea how to run a business. Pulling prices out of who knows where, when theres way cheaper buy it nows. Hey resellers do a quick buy it now search from lowest price.... then price your item $10 bucks lower not $100 dollars more, your welcome.

I did cop two pairs (NDC and FNL). I happened to be lucky that today was a light day at the job. If these was released yesterday or tomorrow, I would have been SOL. Not too many people can spend 2 hours (like I did and a lot of others) refreshing and getting these shoes. I'll have mine up for $5K. JK.

ping finishline.com and see what ip you get, then put that in for any link that has "finishline.com" in it, and there you go. Simple. Normally i wouldnt be sharing that, but its def getting patched now. same way they fixed the mobile issue right after the thunders dropped.
They must have found out about it already. Looks like access is closed up. 

Black / Red 11's thread all over again. "Ermagherd, I hope FNL don't cancel my 17 and a half orders"

I ain't trying to brag but this was a relatively easy cop. You guys sure that these things were a limited release? I copped two pairs within 20 minutes of each other off Eastbay. (size 10 & 10.5) The hardest part was calling them up to convince them to process the second order and prove that I didn't have my CC stolen.

Gonna keep the size that fits better and resell the other and some of the prices you guys are quoting are making me salivate. 

LOL the link to MollyManny's twitter shows that he's been gettin spammed HARDDDDDDD since he got trolled. MOre comedy reading his tweets... ranging from something about how all people talkin smack to him were black people and his recent tweet says he doesn't hate blacks.

roll.gif
LOL the laughs are what I'm here for day in and day out.....

Back
Top Bottom