Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Tell the ten guys who were sitting there trying to cop for 3 hrs. That they need patience !!!!!!!!!! If that's not patience than I don't know what is. Now I can see the restock aspect with respect to patience. That's very possible, JB is trying to eliminate the resellers market. That's the number one complaint.
No product that is in demand will be able to meet demand in one run. Come on fella. But yeah I was speaking to buying at outrageous resell prices.

Last edited:
I copped for all my boys cuz they arent as good as copping online. No hate needed. Just helping out my crew. 
What do you do with 6 pairs of the same shoes! Wait you sell to buy other releases, LOL. You are officially a clown, for sharing that information! Just do like everybody else and say that you are selling your spare pair or you had to go a size up or down and your trying to sell to get the correct size, lol.
Two or three posts up from yours mo.... He said he copped for his boys not just him.....

people think their personal experiences are the same as everyone else.

i know for a fact the not everyone was able to simply log on and get theirs.

the gloating in here is sad too. if you got X amount of pairs, good for you. but to throw that into other people's face is just low and immature.
Signs of maturity, or lack there of. 
tired.gif

Man these shoes were not that limited I left Finishline up just to see and my page went to the shoes about 5 times but I wasnt copping to begin with. Those who want them will get their chance, it should be obvious by now. PATIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let it go, NO retail stores had them.  NT doesn't rep the world.

people think their personal experiences are the same as everyone else.

i know for a fact the not everyone was able to simply log on and get theirs.

the gloating in here is sad too. if you got X amount of pairs, good for you. but to throw that into other people's face is just low and immature.
No doubt J ! That's the most sensible thing I read !!! I fully agree, that's the truth. Ppl don't get that. Cause some ppl got an easier ride or what ever they blow that off as a GR. tell that to the masses who are pissed. I read crazy tweets today.

Got all my pairs shipped... all will be here on Wednesday cool

If you wating on FNL tracking try going to ups.com and track by reference and type in your FNL order number. Don't thank me thank some other guy few pages back

Last edited:
Two or three posts up from yours mo.... He said he copped for his boys not just him.....
Yeah! Watch his user name and I bet you he is selling on ebay, CL or trading on here in short time. I don't know about him or you but where I'm from, "you got to put in your own work ALonzo." I don't even have a friend who would ask another dude to buy them some shoes, lol!

Yeah! Watch his user name and I bet you he is selling on ebay, CL or trading on here in short time. I don't know about him or you but where I'm from, "you got to put in your own work ALonzo." I don't even have a friend who would ask another dude to buy them some shoes, lol!
Different strokes for different folks 
tired.gif

I'm starting to think that every lame troll on here who says "blahblahblah hey guys all of 10 million pairs just shipped" is just like all the dudes who say "blahblahblah hey guys I've slept with over 100 girls and all of them were 10's+".  The real truth is just divide any number they give you by that number and subtract 1 and there you have it, bunch of lames looking for respect on the internet where nobody cares.  Keep rocking your spizikes and keep it moving

View media item 226059

You guys are weird friends then.... I got through on FNL at 5 and my other 3 boys were having trouble getting them.... so I stayed up till 8:30 till every thing sold out and tried to get them pairs...... I didn't succeed and only 1 of them did on their own....... but least I tried cause that's what you do for your homies, no shame in trying to help someone out!!!!

This website used to be all about helping each other out but overtime that has changed....guess that changed in the real world too, smh :smh:

Last edited:
I dont need to explain to you what I do with my money bruh. And you might not have that good of a friend that would lay out money for their boys. Sounds like your just salty. 

Back
Top Bottom