Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Last edited:
Just thought I should share this . There has been some high quality fakes spotted recently . Hope this serves as a guide for those who are looking toi get a pair . Other than the perforations , the similarities is uncanny

If this has been posted already , disregard it :nerd:
Yeah it was posted already.

FOR THOSE SAYING THAT BOX IS FAKE..PLEASE DO NOT INSULT ME I NEVER WEAR OR SELL FAKE SHOES. THEY WERE PURCHASED FROM NIKE.COM UK RELEASE..MY BOY WHOS ADDRESS I USE TO ORDER FROM THE SITE EVEN CALLED ME TO ASK ABOUT THE BOX BECAUSE HIS PAIRS FROM FOOTLOCKER UK AND NIKETOWN LONDON CAME IN THE NORMAL JORDAN 3 BOX...NOT THE OG STYLED BOX I RECEIVED. THE BOX ISNT ACTUALLY OG ITS A BRAND NEW BOX JUST STYLED TO LOOK LIKE THE OG NIKE BOXES. HERE IS MY INVOICES AND ORDER CONFIRMATION FOR PROOF SMH
View media item 347004View media item 347006

Nobody said your shoes were fake...because you never showed a picture of the shoes. But we all know that box didn't get shipped with the 88s you ordered. If Nike did, they would not have changed the box label. Stop trolling dude.

Yeah it was posted already.
Those photos look like my legit pair from Footlocker EU (not that I have 2 right feet) the cut on my elephant print is way out on each shoe and I have one tongue longer than the other, thought about returnig them but will not get a replacement pair and once on feet no one will really notice just waiting for some sneakershields to be delivered from US before wearing

Regards the smell of the shoe is his Nike's way of ensuring shoes are legit, forget pouring over photos just give 'em a sniff to see if they have that authentic Jordan 3 odour

Just thought I should share this . There has been some high quality fakes spotted recently . Hope this serves as a guide for those who are looking toi get a pair . Other than the perforations and the small difference between the elephant print , the similarities are uncanny

If this has been posted already , disregard it
nerd.gif
Them 88's are not fake.......No way

Put in a complaint on nike.com, i complained about my 13 he got games having a crease on the toebox and got 15% off code for my next order.

Never received them today :frown: ups delay....and tomorrow + monday are holidays so i wont get them until tuesday..crying myself to sleep tonight! just hope to god i get a decent pair for once.
Finally got a reply from footlocker, they do not replace shoes, you have to return them and then reorder so I'm stuck with what I've got. did you order your 13's from Nike europe or Footlocker I don't think Nike will give me anything on shoes I did not buy from them direct

Finally got a reply from footlocker, they do not replace shoes, you have to return them and then reorder so I'm stuck with what I've got. did you order your 13's from Nike europe or Footlocker I don't think Nike will give me anything on shoes I did not buy from them direct
Ah that sucks. I bought mine from nike.com. You are probably right, they will most likely need a sales # since people would just be uploading photos of fakes etc to try get discount.

Thats basically what nike told me, I asked for a replacement shoe but they said I could only return it for a refund and gave me the 15% off code for the hassle.

They should really have people checking these shoes out, I don't mind little errors here and there, bit of glue or w/e but some pairs are really not good enough.

Ah that sucks. I bought mine from nike.com. You are probably right, they will most likely need a sales # since people would just be uploading photos of fakes etc to try get discount.

Thats basically what nike told me, I asked for a replacement shoe but they said I could only return it for a refund and gave me the 15% off code for the hassle.

They should really have people checking these shoes out, I don't mind little errors here and there, bit of glue or w/e but some pairs are really not good enough.
The worst thing is mine do look like shoes from two different pairs they must have changed production details betwen making the left and right shoes, got a pair of the Joker 3s and the quality is good so it looks like Nike rushed the 88s out knowing that the limited release and the meaning behind the shoe meant none were coming back, funny thing is i was just about to head out to Nike Stratford to queue when I got a pair on Footlocker online if I had gone out I could have checked the shoes in store before buying, the £165 still hurts too but give it a year when people start asking where you got the shoes and I'll be over it.

Got a feeling we won't see the Nike Air branding again but with JB you never know

The worst thing is mine do look like shoes from two different pairs they must have changed production details betwen making the left and right shoes, got a pair of the Joker 3s and the quality is good so it looks like Nike rushed the 88s out knowing that the limited release and the meaning behind the shoe meant none were coming back, funny thing is i was just about to head out to Nike Stratford to queue when I got a pair on Footlocker online if I had gone out I could have checked the shoes in store before buying, the £165 still hurts too but give it a year when people start asking where you got the shoes and I'll be over it.

Got a feeling we won't see the Nike Air branding again but with JB you never know
yeah they are extremely limited, my 88s were in pretty good shape thankfully, it was my 13 he got games that was a bit screwed up.

Thank god I managed to get from nike.com.. all I have locally is hanon shop, the folk there are really cool and will save me a pair but they haven't been getting many of the releases lately. My only other option was Glasgow which is 3 hr away, I was going to travel there over night if I never bagged a pair online. I talk to a guy from Glasgow on youtube and he said they only had 1 size 12, 2 x size 11.5 at glasgow nike store.. insane really.

They wont be releasing a nike air for a long time for sure. 

A page and a half arguing about a box
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@those fakes, I would have gotten got. One day the difference between fakes and real pairs of every shoe will not be discernable.

Last edited:
A page and a half arguing about a box
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@those fakes, I would have gotten got. One day the difference between fakes and real pairs of every shoe will not be discernable.
True they are getting closer, but if you buy from a legit source you will always get legit :smile:

Another way to test is if you smell the shoe and you wake up the next day, you bought legit 88s  
laugh.gif

yeah they are extremely limited, my 88s were in pretty good shape thankfully, it was my 13 he got games that was a bit screwed up.

Thank god I managed to get from nike.com.. all I have locally is hanon shop, the folk there are really cool and will save me a pair but they haven't been getting many of the releases lately. My only other option was Glasgow which is 3 hr away, I was going to travel there over night if I never bagged a pair online. I talk to a guy from Glasgow on youtube and he said they only had 1 size 12, 2 x size 11.5 at glasgow nike store.. insane really.

They wont be releasing a nike air for a long time for sure. 
The UK stock on Jordans is a bit hit and miss retailers seem to get certain releases but not others. I think nobody got 88s except Footlocker and Nike Direct (instore and on line) Whilst the Jordan hype is still not close to what occurs in the US its definately getting worse. Had a recon in London on the way home from work on the 22nd House of Hoops had a midnight release and it was getting a bit heated in the queue at 6 pm apparently it got a lot worse, Nikestore Oxford St just said they were limited but the guy I spoke to said I could sell them for 3 times the price , I told him that surprisingly I did want them to wear. Nike Stratford was much more helpful  implied they were getting about 3 pairs of each size and if I got there by 7 in the morning I should be OK would have been there at 5 am so should have got a pair.

Well done on the HGG 13s was surprised how limited / quick selling they were, fancied a pair as I love 13s but already brought the 13 breds (again that was not easy although would have probably got when NDC europe released them 5 days late) Joker 3s and wanted the 88s so could not justify buying these to the missus. When the 13s came out in 2010/11 they sat for a couple of weeks now its a couple of hours. Hopefully thats it now for a while waiting for the rumoured Bred 1s - that will be another mad one

wow that replica is close,if i had a pair from ebay i would feel nervous lol...

Last edited:
I disagree, no way these are underrated.

Underrated in the sense that most the general population aren't aware they even released. Those non sneakerheads that only buy after they seen worn by others. I've hardly seen these on feet in large metro area, once Summer comes and more people start wearing them, watch out.

There's a difference between being underrated and limited. These shoes were extremely overhyped considering they just came out 2 years ago without Nike Air. The Nike Air had them hyped, and Nike limited them.

You hardly see them because they were limited... Everyone isn't going to have a shoe that wasn't massed produced

Back
Top Bottom