Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

very difficult to find a authentic pair however they are available but u will be paying around 400 for new and 350 used. At least for my size 11.5
Really $400? I had a hard time selling my size 10 DS about a year and half ago for $300. The dentist who bought them even tried low balling me at during the transaction.

very difficult to find a authentic pair however they are available but u will be paying around 400 for new and 350 used. At least for my size 11.5
Where in the world can you find a DS pair $400 in that size? That's my size and the only ones that you can find (authentic) are around $600 range. Any pair I bought for around $400 were fakes and I had to send them back. 

Where in the world can you find a DS pair $400 in that size? That's my size and the only ones that you can find (authentic) are around $600 range. Any pair I bought for around $400 were fakes and I had to send them back. 
yes a 10 is going for that price but 11 and 11.5 are dam near double.

true very true bUT I have seen and bid on some that were legit I just prefer not paying a car note for some shoes

I saw a sz. 12 on eBay and it was in the $600's
sick.gif

View media item 1696241The unicorn size 13. Came with a 3s box, but the sticker is ****** up, half ripped off. He said it was the OG box, but I call ********, probably a wolf grey 3, or sport blue box or some ****. I don't care either way, I got authentic 88s, in excellent condition, messages him and asked if he'd take $220 shipped with PayPal invoice and sent my paypal email for him. He responded with "the detailed invoice should be there now"
Paid and had em two days later I had em on. Just gotta search, message sellers, put in some more work and you will

Need some help Fam, what retail site could I find new 88's on?  I have tried solesupremacy, flightclub and instyleshoes.  What other legitimate site might carry these?

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Need some help Fam, what retail site could I find new 88's on?  I have tried solesupremacy, flightclub and instyleshoes.  What other legitimate site might carry these?

Thanks for any help.

RIF, HolyGrail, SoleStage, P4P, MagPark, EndangeredLA

Back
Top Bottom