**Official Air Jordan 8 Retro LS Navy/Peapod post**

saw these at footaction and they didnt impress me. the navy is good on it but not much else

Sorry I don't jump on the OG colorway bandwagon AO17. To everyone his own. Everyone that I know outside of NT have called the Aquas "gay" because they have purple in them. Nobody outside of NT cares if the Aquas were what the man himself wore.

To be completely honest with you, I guarantee you are the type of person to buy into hype himself. You bought into the Aqua hype because it was OG. If that colorway never came out when they first released, nobody would have bought them as a retro+. Congrats bro, you hopped on a bandwagon just because it's an OG colorway. I bought the Peapods because I LIKE THEM. I like being different. I like having style.

People who are looking through this thread who are on the fence about these; I highly recommend you see them in person. Like I said before, when I first sent the money through Paypal I wanted to kick myself. I finally got a chance to see them in person on my foot and now I'm in shock. I just really like the details such as the white contrasting stiching, the orange accents where the suede is cut, and the suede tongue. As much as everyone hates to say it, these will sell and they'll sell well.

They look ok to me but I just don't see myself spending 140 for those.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
They look ok to me but I just don't see myself spending 140 for those.
:smh:
smh.gif
at OG bandwagon comment... at least MJ played in Aqua's.

I wish the upcoming releases for the VIII's didn't have the orange because I am liking the navy blue on these, but not the orange. Same with the stealths if it wasn't orange or another crazy color I would like the VIII's that are releasing so much more.

Quote:
I LIKE HAVING STYLE??????? Did he just say that?

I'm afraid so

Quote:
To be completely honest with you, I guarantee you are the type of person to buy into hype himself. You bought into the Aqua hype because it was OG.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
If that colorway never came out when they first released, nobody would have bought them as a retro+.

Don't generalize kinfolk, I work at footlocker and 1/2 of the customers weren't aware that the Aquas were an original colorway; they simply bought em' because they were JORDANS.

Quote:
Congrats bro, you hopped on a bandwagon just because it's an OG colorway. I bought the Peapods because I LIKE THEM. I like being different. I like having style. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
*AO17*

They look real good with that shirt, but I can't bring my self to pay 140 for them
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

They look real good with that shirt, but I can't bring my self to pay 140 for them
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Yea these quality wise r made way better than the Aquas i was sort of disappointed at the poor quality in the Aquas but i got say i'm going 2 cop

Thanx 4 the DTLR Tip may stop but some of that gear
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

man the aquas are HARD! they are soo fresh!! the pea's look too crazy. too much going on color wise. so much you feel like whoppin' the person's *** for sportin' such a WHACK shoe
devil.gif

AQUAS on the other hand are clean as @#%$!

pimp.gif

^^^^Cats on niketalk go "HARD" about they beliefs and feelings. Chill my opinion personally i dig the stitchin, color, and clothes 4 the shoe. Makes it better than the Aquas 2 me if you feel u need 2 whoop a person's a$% for rockin these by all means u can try. U gettin beat up over a jordan colorway is all on u though u feel me?
i'M PrOLLy iN ThE sKy/
FlY'n wIt tHe FisHes/
CuZ mA woRLd iZ DifFEreNt/
LiK dWAyne WaYNe
*Lil Wayne*

Since I am an individual and can think outside the box I see no problem wit the shoes...thats why i will try to get these on Saturday
Yo it's got to be cause I'm seasoned, haters give me them salty looks...Lawrys
(Kanyeezy)

Back
Top Bottom