**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

I went to Footaction here in HI last night and got the last 13, but they said they're still receiving another shipment with a few sizes... Same deal with Footlocker Ala Moana...
Defy Convention...

I'm loving this release!
Stores receiving multiple shipments after release dates.
Reminds me of those OG days...hope more releases can be like this.
FS: 1999 Jrordan BRED IV 10, Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Finishline shipped mine already..Supposed to arrive today :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS​

Finishline has disapointed me twice. I ordered the Flint 7s and 10 days after I place the order they cancelled it. Then I tried agian with the BMPs. Again 10 days later my order was cancelled.

Finishline sends the request out to one of there stores to be filled, since that is work for the store they don't bother with it, then send it to another store to be filled. This happens a couple of times during the 10 days. Then you r order is cancelled.

If you don't believe me, call customer service.
Do you need a full service and safe ride from Montego Bay Airport to Negril, Jamaica...Contact me! http://garrywaldeck.googlepages.com/

i ordered from finishline on friday night and got my shoes tuesday. lickity split. of course i wear a size 14 so that probably isnt a real sought after size.
****Team Born-Again****
"Jesus Christ Is Life, the rest is collecting Js"...
go bears
Go Cubs
Found my sertig's... now i am on the hunt for some Union 180's sz 13 DS or NDS

thats y i dont like relying on finishline for releases well the website at least...cuz i did cop aquas from finishline in the store :lol:
laugh.gif
... but after getting my flint 7s canceled and missing out on the release completely cuz i waited on my shipment was terrible :smh:
smh.gif
good thing i got em later at the outlets :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

where are these at in Houston....I just got the urge to buy them so houston folks point me in the right direction?

my aquas came from finishline today. Im lovin these but i have never seen a bigger shoe box in my life ( im sz 14) cant wait for my jeans and shirt to come that i got for these

Damn, just got my shipping confirmation from Eastbay. Can't beat $139.99 flat. :D
happy.gif
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

Yeah..just checked UPS delievered mine...can't wait to get to the cribbbbb
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

got my 1st pair today from finishline......looking pretty sweet......2nd pair on its way from eastbay....should be here tomorrow......yessir!

i went to footlocker to pick up a size 13 and walked out with a 14...these things feel like flip flops..read my sig :D
happy.gif

I'm a hypebeast
Trade me your size 12 or size 13 aquas for my size 14...inbox me for a Nyc meetup

Back
Top Bottom