**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
Its; going to be crazy in Houston anyone from Houston know what time Sharpstown mall opens?

if your going to sharpstown.......goodluck.

I already heard goons talkin bout robbin folks on RD. You better roll deep or be swoll, young bois and small dudes will not make it to their car with their shoes, believe that.

@#%$? i dont get why malls aint' doing @#%$. and stupid people robbin. i would call the cops prior!
-----
It is harsh !

just called a local spot in my town... told them that i had a bachelor party to go to this weekend out in the north shore.. dude on the phone said if i head down there now he will sell em to me..... size 13.... COPPED!!

i was never a huge fan of the viii's but fella's.... they look real nice in jeans... toungue pops out good without having to unstrap.... awesome quality.. fits great..... for everyone on the fence on these, my advice would be to scoop them up if possible... dont camp and all that crazy stuff, but if you head to your spot and they have your size you might wanna scoop a pair...

ayo at my school...finishline, footlocker or any other shoe store isnt getting them...only the store i work at...athletes shoe....i cant believe finishline aint getting these....smh
Im moving on up my floor is your ceiling

The guy at footlocker will be holding it for me. Its best to go to the same store and talk to the employee. It saves you a headache and time :smile:
smile.gif

^^^ true to size....... but the only issue is that you have to loosen up the straps to take them off, not easily a slide in and out like other j's

I aint gonna lie; I was bummed about the purple at first.

But they've grown on me.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

halo 3 anticipation has made this release very lackluster for me...

we will see this shoe at the outlets....

but....

im still coppin tomorrow :tongue:
tongue.gif
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

thanks tdog....i thought they were gonna be around 35 or 40...or at least thats what i was hoping...50 is a little steep, might have my boy pick them up for me instead, thanks though
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

I'm glad I reserved these at Finishline. I totally neglected the fact that people might camp or be at stores extra early for these. It'll be a good 5 days for me, Aquas on the 22nd, birthday on the 23rd, girlfriend's birthday on the 24th and Halo 3 on the 25th.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

What time will NDC put them up for sale?
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

^^^hahaha. I wonder if anyone will get robbed for theirs. I think there will be enough for everyone though
USMA's Finest
c/o 2011

Good thing where I stay at the lines are controlled and most everybody goes away with their shoes. 2 for me and 1 for the lil bro.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Looking forward tomorrow up at 3 shoes by 6 am :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

I really am on the fence about these, too.
I think the black and reds are definitely iller.

I'll probably scoop up them up regardless
because I have the employee discount, but w/e.

For the Houston heads, Sharpstown will open at 8am.... Don't know which door but i suggest the main door will open first... It will be just like the DMP release last year... better run str8 to Footaction or Footlocker!
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

ATL spots with early release please help me cause i really dont want to hit Walters up
You Have Just Been Bamboozled

El Paso Born Cincinnati Raised Now Im In The ATL...

Any Jay's Size 14 For Sell PM ME...

Back
Top Bottom