**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Got my pair through Tdog, this man is true to his word. Thanks again buddy,I look forward to ordering with you guys again.

JB use to be the trendsetter now they just follow the TRENDS.
JUST KEEP IT REAL JB.

just came from the footlocker in nyc, coped some suede cleaners for my bred 4s, as i was walkin out a customer asked a associate "are these aquas selling" he responded like he wanna laugh not at this location. And those of u in bk i was in the footlocker in the fulton strip, that crowded @#%$ strip, when i was there i was thinking that store was crowded as hell cuz most people were there for the aquas apparently not

The definition of a "Good" Day!!!!

279587163.jpg

279587165.jpg
.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Mine didnt come with a retro card, and Finishline said there was nothing they could do about it.
Is there a site where I can but one?

Damn it's like every clothing company made sure to have at least one purple/teal article of clothing just for the Aquas. :lol:
laugh.gif
...He's a super-freak, super-freak, he's super freaky, yaoooooo...

....smh went at 4:00 a.m. just to be sure and my mall was actually jampacked at the front entrance. some drunk lady popped the lock on the front door at 6:05, some people stayed because they thoght we would all get sent back out again but i made it 3rd in line at footaction. I dont regret goin that early at all. Oh, i was at Padre Staples mall, corpus christi
"tennis shoe fanatic, im tha traffic jam rocka
closet full of shoes, you can't find at footlocker"- Kia Shine

Quote:
Mine didnt come with a retro card, and Finishline said there was nothing they could do about it.
Is there a site where I can but one?

I think you can call Nike customer service to get one.

I pre-paid so I just had to scoop them up before work...nice Retro imo got some compliments at the gig so thats always a plus...going to get them now for son and maybe a 2nd pair on layaway my BM and Ma Dukes passed on the womens :lol:
laugh.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Jordan "hype" might be dying but their sales are not!!!! I can't believe that people complain when a shoe is all hyped up and they can't cop and then the shoe is an easy cop just like you want and you still complain about the "hype" dying... Since when was HYPE a good thing anyways????
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Quote:
....smh went at 4:00 a.m. just to be sure and my mall was actually jampacked at the front entrance. some drunk lady popped the lock on the front door at 6:05, some people stayed because they thoght we would all get sent back out again but i made it 3rd in line at footaction. I dont regret goin that early at all. Oh, i was at Padre Staples mall, corpus christi

I didn't know Corpus got down like that.

There are still scattered sizes around town here but several hours later most of the popular sizes are gone. I guess people trickeled in during the day. Either way A couple pairs of Aqua's and a pair of CB 34's that were purchased today should hold me over till December(basketball shoe wise).

I'm in San Antonio BTW.

Quote:
copped 2 pairs for $98+ tax.. great to have hookups
:nerd:
nerd.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

I was wondering if they were made with a slight pre-crease on the immediate inside of the toebox? Both pairs I have are like this, and so are one of my boy's. It just dips in a lil bit, nothing bad or anything. Nothing noticeable so I'm not complaining. More than anything I was just wanting to know if they were made like this. Comment please, thanks.
i used to sell rocks for a pair of air jordans/but i still flip blocks for that jordan money

SneakerHead281, I don't think those are barkleys. Those are Godzilla's, and mighty fine I must say...I wonder if Canada will be getting them

Pulled them out the box and small part on aqua side panel was scratched..kinda sux. Other than that,loving them..couldnt afford them when they came out the first time..had a job at KFC as a 16yo but jordans were not on the priority list.
>>>MAYJUH
TEAMMARVEL​

GO BUY SOME GEAR!
Karmaloop Rep code:SZ5638 20% off!

these shoes are really not my cup of tea.

i dont know if anyone remembers, but i remember that there was a period of time when AJVIIIs were one of the most hated shoes due to its funky construction. but hey, hype accounts for 80-90% of the factor when it comes to the "sneaker game" so whatever floats ppl's boats i guess.

but im expecting a wave of resellers to unleash their stock within the next few months.

Quote:
Damn it's like every clothing company made sure to have at least one purple/teal article of clothing just for the Aquas. :lol:
laugh.gif
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

I got my sz 9.5 for 88 bucks
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Back
Top Bottom