**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Quote:
the white/black/red viii retroed a few years back had paper thin leather
"2002/2003 - The Last Year Brand Jordan actually used "real leather" on their products."-BabyJordan0312​
Team Disgruntled​

any finishline.com restocks? they usually restock on mondays.
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

they did restock in 7.5 12 13 14 and 15
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

^^ I had to pass on these. About to get laid off in 2 months.. damn mortgage industry. playoffs are pending. =(
Quote:
Nah man...hype would be waiting in line for a week to buy a unicorn eyelash x Wonderbread x leprechaun hair x famous skate shop, design by a obscure graffiti artist Dunk Mid SB from [insert your local skate shop] for 3x retail...

The mortgage situation sucks right now. Bear Stearns is a huge reason why its going on right now. Plus, the banks by giving people loans that they knew wouldn't be able to pay them back.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

i agree with the rest that this IS one of JB's better releases...
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!

Quote:
I dont know what you're talking about, the leather on those is ten times better than anything released in the past 2 years.

I gotta disagree. I'm on my second pair of those and its terrible. It's just that JB has gotten that much worse, Mars and militaries for example.

^^ I need that Blk Aqua jacket in my life too fa sho!!
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

Even if the quality is not good j's r not 4 everyday wear i hope the quality doesn't get ne cheaper payin over 140 a shoe should b good enough 2 make good quality kicks.

goin to myshirtsco in paterson to cop fitteds for both aquas
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

Quote:
You have the Bruce Bowen PE with the official Air Bowen Logo
:lol:
laugh.gif

4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

I CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAMPED OUT IN THE RAIN FOR THE SHOES TO MUCH HYPE OVER AQUA'S I HAD A CUSTOMER COME IN MY STORE IN TOLD ME THAT HE WAS CAMPING OUT AT NEWPARK MALL HE SAID HE HEARD ALL THE HYPE ABOUT THE AQUA'S SEE WHAT HYPE WILL MAKE YOU DO IT WILL HAVE YOU CAMPOUT IN THE RAIN FOR NO REASON EVERY MALL IN THE BAY AREA HAS 80 PAIRS OR MORE IN EACH STORE DONT FORGET ABOUT THE MOM AND POP'S STORE THAT HAVE A GOOD 30 PAIRS AND NIKETOWN THAT HAVE'S MAYBE 200 PAIRS ARDEN MALL IN SACRAMENTO HAD 1,200 PAIRS HYPEBEAST YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY RETRO'S ARE PLAYED OUT

Here are mine, pretty easy cop, as they were held for me.
Thanks, D. :D
happy.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif

Got the shirt also, too lazy to take a pic. :lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
5 TIME NFL CHAMPIONS
1937-1942-1983-1988-1992​

^^^ Is there anywhere online that still got those socks?
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

Has anybody received a confirmation from eastbay saying that your order has been shipped?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

Could someone tell me if the Optimus shirt on pg.50 is a good match w/ the Aquas? I don't want to order the shirt and then be disappointed.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom