Official Air Jordan Countdown Pack Summary Post!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

XpLoZiV8, great pics.

thanks FLINTGREY...i'll be adding my XX3's to them...i just got my all star XX3's that i won on ebay so now my XX3 is complete except for thetitaniums and the finales (as well as the gray stealths because i didnt like that gold on them)...i'll post pics soon

Originally Posted by MINNEAPOLISxSneakers

did they release the countdown packs as a flashback of all the other jordans because of the release of the 23 this year?

JB released the countdown packs to commemorate JB's 23rd year

CMON YALL DONT LET THE HYPE ANGER YOU. YES THEY WERE OVERHYPED [ WHAT ISNT THESE DAYS ] BUT THE 11s ARE ONE OF THE HOTTEST JORDANS EVER. THEY ALONE MAKE THE11/12 THE HOTTEST. [IMO] P.S. ILL TAKE THE DMP OVER ALL OF EM!!!!

idk if i can agree wit the 11/12 being a total hype, cuz even some old scool cats was coppin dem when i went to wait on line, i saw my gym teacher from highscool lol. my list is;

11/12
6/17
7/16
10/13
9/14

i think the rest had one strong pair in the sense of color scheme and quality but lacked in the other pair (especially the 5/18) so i didnt even bother

idk if i can agree wit the 11/12 being a total hype, cuz even some old scool cats was coppin dem when i went to wait on line, i saw my gym teacher from highscool lol. my list is;

11/12
6/17
7/16
10/13
9/14

i think the rest had one strong pair in the sense of color scheme and quality but lacked in the other pair (especially the 5/18) so i didnt even bother

i believe the best pack to me was the 6/17 both are hot and also the13/10..11/12 was really based on hype imo.

1.) 7/16
2.) 6/17
3.)11/12 These are 3rd because the 11s don't fit right.
tired.gif

Underratted: 10/13 and 9/14

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

is 165 a good price for the CDP IIIs?
165 shipped? i would say yes. especially since thats about half price, not bad at all. if you dont take it i will.

7/16 followed closely by 6/17. The shoes plus the quality of these packs were better than most. The 11/12 was way over hyped and not as nicely done as I wouldhave liked. If I had paid retail for those, I would have felt cheated.

11/12:
- best package
- best colorway combination
JB put 2 of the best Js ever together, just as they were released back then. no "23" on the side or any crap like that!

btw, the only package I got.

$165 is a great price for CDP 3's. I was gonna pay $225 but I think I am just gonna buy the whole pack, F' that.

10/13 x3
6/17 x3 +1carmines
5/18 x3 +1V's

10/13 best quality
6/17 carmines were the best GR release for 2008 and the 17 were nice if you got a fresh pair
5/18 nicest colorways for both shoes. plus the v's OG colorway is a classic.

the rest i already have deadstock with retro QUALITY. Not CDP payless crap. and the other colorways=
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom