Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My local finishline is getting about 60 pairs and got 50 pairs of taxis

And they normally don't get much of any retro

that sounds good, looks like they don't want no more injuries/deaths over some j's
Women, men and kids were getting robbed at Fox Hills last year for XIs. This just makes people targets. Make the window all day. Let people chose when they wanna come in.

Speculator MaTTSOS has stated the Gammas production to be 770K. (10% more than the black/red XIs of last year.)

Might also be worth noting, for retro xi's these look to be fairly good quality.. The CF is much better than all three pairs of 11 concords I grabbed from the 2011 release but not quite as nice as my 2009 SJs CF though. Patent leather is 100x better than the weird bumpy patent that plagued the concords. I wish I had grabbed a pair of breds last year to be able to compare for those of you who do not have concords. Still no where close to the shape or materials of the 2000 retros I have but not too much I can complain about. Also the back section of leather where the jumpman is stitched is much more supple than recent concord or SJ retros. I'm anxious to compare consistency once I have multiples but hope this is the case across the board on this release. Long story short, if your still not sure I would recommend picking up a pair. I really think the ones who don't are going to regret it in the long run.

Last edited:
I remember how I thought these were ok in the beginning but the more and more of official pics I seen make me wanna double up. I was thinking of rolling by my Villa this Sunday coming up but if they really honor that no-line up before 10 rule it's going to a stampede to get to the front of the line

Last edited:
Good to know that there's Nt'ers that are willing to help out... i don't expect anybody to help me out, and i will try to get them for myself, but it's always good to know there's people that are willing to help if you they can.. :smokin i'm the same way, but the only problem with that is i live in  small  city so there's only so much i cant try to do, but i'm willing to if i can 

Was able to score through the FNL draft, through the location in North GA premium mall outlet. 45 mins outside Atlanta. Might be a 45 minute drive, but I'd much rather make that trip rather than stand in near freezing temps on a Saturday morn !

I don't know why people are panicking, you miss out in store fine but there will be so many of these online.

i seriously doubt emails will go out today. they are more likely to go out tomorrow since its was clear in the emails yesterday that people that didn't RSVP by tonight will have their pair sent to the next batch of people waiting.

2 Step Phase
12/9 - 1st batch of emails
12/10 - last to of 1st batch to RSVP by midnight
12/11 - 2nd batch of emails
12/12 - last day of 2nd batch to RSVP by midnight

So technically, emails would still be going out.
pure guess

try going to their FB page and read the answers to all these questions from THEM direct, not from people who THINK they know

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom