Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i guess i should be lucky that it's strictly raffles here, cause there's no way i would've been able to stand outside all night over here in this weather... but then again i might of for a guaranteed pair
tongue.gif

Last edited:
i guess i should be lucky that it's strictly raffles here, cause there's no way i would've been able to stand outside all night over here in this weather... but then again i might of for a guaranteed pair:tongue:  

Don't you live in milwaukee :nerd: My cousin said the are doing fcfs :nerd:

For people in the DMV... I went to Montgomery Mall (House of Hoops) and the line was ridiculous when I arrived at 4:00am. I waited outside a little bit, then wandered inside the mall through a service entrance. The chick who arrived early from HoH hooked her friends up so I said **** it and bailed. Ain't nobody got time for that. Went up to Lakeforest Mall up in Gaithersburg. I was definitely one of the first 100 people in the original line there, but everyone ahead of me let people cut in front of them and the cops could care less. Each time we said something they'd shrug their shoulders and just stand in their little huddle chit-chatting away. The Foot Locker people didn't care to tell this to the 300 people who had amassed by the time they came out at 8:10am that they only received enough tickets for 1 FSR in mens. That's all they gave out too. I bailed on that. Now I'm just hoping I can cop these online. I've lost a lot of respect for Foot Locker after today.

report him to corporate then. It doesn't hurt. Say he was disrespectful and everything
I'm going to because I wasn't even talking to him from the beginning I was talking to another associate and he approached me and my boy real confrontational and I was like really? I'm just asking a question was never rude till he got how he did.

For people in the DMV... I went to Montgomery Mall (House of Hoops) and the line was ridiculous when I arrived at 4:00am. I waited outside a little bit, then wandered inside the mall through a service entrance. The chick who arrived early from HoH hooked her friends up so I said **** it and bailed. Ain't nobody got time for that. Went up to Lakeforest Mall up in Gaithersburg. I was definitely one of the first 100 people in the original line there, but everyone ahead of me let people cut in front of them and the cops could care less. Each time we said something they'd shrug their shoulders and just stand in their little huddle chit-chatting away. The Foot Locker people didn't care to tell this to the 300 people who had amassed by the time they came out at 8:10am that they only received enough tickets for 1 FSR in mens. That's all they gave out too. I bailed on that. Now I'm just hoping I can cop these online. I've lost a lot of respect for Foot Locker after today.
That's crazy too. Same here man after what happened to me today if you haven't seen my post already

Oh man, I just saw yours. I've been out in the freezing cold since 3:45 am - at 2 different locations - and I gots nothin to show for it. This ish cray!!
Damn man you had it def worst then me I atleast went to another store and got a raffle ticket. I hope you end up coppin somehow after what happened today fam

Missed ou on the Taxis but have a guaranteed double up on the Gammas. 

Will be using one pair of Gammas as trade bait. 

Seems like a lot of stores are doing guaranteed tickets. Here in the Bay Area it's still the raffle process at a majority of places.

Back
Top Bottom