Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eastbay confirmed 1 per customer via their twitter. Got a call from Glendale Champs for a 8.5, not sure if i wanna make a 60 mi round trip.

Guess ill see how i do on the online release first.

Got a call from Footlocker EastRidge Mall San Jose for my size earlier tonight. Still waiting for a call back for a kids size for my daughter. At least I can relax now and go for a 2nd/3rd pair.

Got a call from Footlocker EastRidge Mall San Jose for my size earlier tonight. Still waiting for a call back for a kids size for my daughter. At least I can relax now and go for a 2nd/3rd pair.
eyes.gif
 Lucky

Eastbay confirmed 1 per customer via their twitter. Got a call from Glendale Champs for a 8.5, not sure if i wanna make a 60 mi round trip.
Guess ill see how i do on the online release first.

So you made a 60 mile round trip to get a ticket, but you are not sure u want to make it to pick up the guaranteed pair of shoes ? But u rather waste a few hrs, online hitting f5 and watching the spa page of FNL ? Alrighty then

Got my pair reserved at Finish Line, and two more reserved at a Champs and Kids Foot Locker for my friend so i'm good. Just wanna walk in Saturday morning like:

Went to do some Christmas Shopping in one of the malls here in my country of Portugal. Walked into a Footlocker to double up on the "Taxi" 12s since things don't usually sellout as fast in my country. Ended up finding the Gamma 11's on display. Pretty shocked. I called the employee to let him know they must have made a mistake since these should only be available Saturday. They apologized and said it was done by the same employee who did this in the past as well and because I called them out on the mistake they let me buy them. (However, only in cash, and I have to go back and pickup the receipt on Saturday. Which I won't, don't need the receipt.)

I love the boxing in these. Quality is good. 

Does anyone else know of Footaction stores that have yet to pass out their tickets?  Is it common for them do it so close to the release date?

There is one nearby that keeps changing their story.  They told me over the phone on Monday that they would be doing fcfs on Tuesday morning.  Come Tuesday morning there are about 25 people waiting outside the store and the manager shows up with mall security.  First thing the manager said was "How did all of you know about today?!"  He slipped inside and the security guy began to lecture us that the district manager hasn't sent the tickets to the store nor given the green light to pass them out yet, and no one knew the date or time it would happen.  He asked us all to leave and told us to keep calling the store for info.  Some people went in the store and the lone manager said he didn't have tickets, and "We never pass them out in the morning anyways, it's always in the afternoon."  I called them later in the evening and a lady said no tickets yet, try Wednesday.  Footaction trolling! 
indifferent.gif

Here's a pic of the GS pair for my wife, now I just need to secure my pair this Saturday amidst the madness....

got my girl the Miami Nights LeBrons in case I cant get her the gammas. She liked both so its a win/win. XIs in gs sizes have been difficult lately.

shout out to my little cousin that i was supposed to get a pair of these for... she took my advice and got her butt out there and entered raffles, and called around to see what stores were doing what, and she gotta pair..  i just showed her how to try to cop online too... i know it's not that hard to just click add to cart on sites, but you'd be surprised how many people have no idea how top copp online.. now all i need to do is try and help a couple nt'ers out 

Last edited:
I'm not saying that they will
Be easy to cop online, all
I'm saying is that Nike prolly made one million pairs of these. Just about everyone should get a pair....but my connect got my pair on lock, just trying to scoop one for my girl and a second pair for the freezer.

And it begins lol, this is what I read from a local craigslist post

I have up for Pre-sale a couple of pair of the 100% Authentic Nike Air Jordan Retro 11 Gamma Blue which drop on the 21st. These are guaranteed sizes as I stood in line all night for the tickets. I have 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11(sold) 12(sold) and 13(sold) men's for $335. I have 6 and 6.5 in grade school for $295. I can invoice you through PayPal. I use PayPal all the time as I also sell on Ebay. This is a very safe way to do business as both you and I am protected. You must have a confirmed PayPal account, as I am doing no holds. The invoice would state on it clearly what you are receiving. No games. Don't bother to try to low ball me as my prices are firm. If you would prefer, you could pay me $125 and take the ticket yourself. I would be glad to go to the store to have the ticket validated. If I ship you must pay shipping. It will be an addition $18 for the grade school and $23 for the Men's. They will be shipped on the 21st. I will inspect them thoroughly before purchase to ensure you have the nicest pair in the store. They will include the original receipt, be double boxed, include tracking number and require signature for delivery. These will go dead stock within seconds of offering. Don't miss out as once they are released the prices will go up. Feel free to check me out on Ebay, see my feedback score is 100%.

Back
Top Bottom