Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dont stoneface dude. He just taught me something. I'm a new man now.
LOL...
roll.gif

I
the space jams was way better then the Breda, it shows a lot about your personality for liking wack Bredas over space jams[emoji]128540[/emoji]. Icy bottoms over red bottoms any day.
Jordan did HISTORIC  things in Bred's. what did he do in Space Jams?

I

the space jams was way better then the Breda, it shows a lot about your personality for liking wack Bredas over space jams[emoji]128540[/emoji]. Icy bottoms over red bottoms any day.
Jordan did HISTORIC  things in Bred's. what did he do in Space Jams?

Historic things.

They were worn in game, and the famous movie space jam.

As I said in another thread.

They don't have less history, they have different history.

when i think of the '95-'96 Bulls, i think of Breds/Concords... not Space Jams. thats me though... Nobody is talking about what he did in them, we talking about fresh. The space jams is fresher hands down. The all black with a splash of blue and the icy bottom. SMH come on man you can't front on that.

need more pics. the sole looks really crappy and cheap in those pics. Hope the final product comes out better

that color for the jumpman is so stupid, definitely ruins the shoe for me, if i end up getting this shoe im just gonna go buy a sharpie and color in the logo 

I think alot of the people picking "nah im good in the poll" should really be picking "I don't know yet" like me. One relatively poor quality picture from the side is not enough to make me say no, but It aint making me say yes either.

Back
Top Bottom