Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Should of made the jumpman charcoal grey like the sole . That aqua jumpman doesnt go with anything at all and is horribly out of place

They should make joker 11's

They'd probably come out fugly as FUNK, they have good ideas like the joker 3's, crimson 3's but fail at the execution , these have a simple color blocking , I'm personally tired of white J's grapes and thts it for whites Jordan's

i'd cop. sign me up. besides its about how the shoes fit, not the color. I play ball in my shoes, no stunting

This seems like a big disappointment to most people in this thread. I think most people thought that after the Breds released that JB had nothing else to bring out but the columbias. I think if so many people weren't anticipating the columbias then maybe more people would like these a bit more

I don't hate these. I would cop at retail without camping, but that won't happen. People will flip s*** over these just like every other 11 and these aren't worth the trouble or the rape lol

This seems like a big disappointment to most people in this thread. I think most people thought that after the Breds released that JB had nothing else to bring out but the columbias. I think if so many people weren't anticipating the columbias then maybe more people would like these a bit more

Nice analysis.

I agree.

Lame. 
tumblr_m03oleX40L1r25qen.gif

Wow, my boy had a pair of these back in high school. LOL
Jordan really does take idea's from fakes smh

When I said these were basically Space Jams with a black mid, or all black Columbias, I had like 8 pages of hate. 

Now cats getting rep? 

Niketalk, ladies and gentlemen. 
roll.gif

If they re-release the Space Jams, I will give you my left testicle.

Back
Top Bottom