Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

That sucks...I actually went through, got an order confirmation and everything, problem is they state they want you to register an account and I never did...

Don't know if it's a fluke or if my order might get cancelled....debating wether I want to scoop a pair off of NDC to be safe...
when i get some answers from them ill post it so NT knows how they work in these situations.. ill also ask your question too. 

Its crazy that I must have been seconds late on each and every one of these Euro sites ....i keep gettin to the CC payment screen or the Confirm amount with Paypal, then ERROR!  OOS 
mean.gif

mad.gif
 ...Everyone must be going after size 11 b/c they keep disappearing from my cart.

Its crazy that I must have been seconds late on each and every one of these Euro sites ....i keep gettin to the CC payment screen or the Confirm amount with Paypal, then ERROR!  OOS 
mean.gif

mad.gif
 ...Everyone must be going after size 11 b/c they keep disappearing from my cart.
I feel you one minute it seemed that they were full next thing you know gone.

For those who ordered from wellgosh before, if you get an order confirmation, but don't register an account, they do cancel your order?

I usually order from UI or End....this was a first for me.
I didn't register an account, but I got an order confirmation and the paypal payment status says "complete" which usually means it's gone thru. 

Can't wait to waltz into my finish line at 10 am to pickup some unclaimed pairs, no lines, no animals, just me gettin home and putting em str8 onto ebay

I didn't register an account, but I got an order confirmation and the paypal payment status says "complete" which usually means it's gone thru. 
I spoke to them if you got the order confirmation you should be good, in my case they have to call the stores to find me a pair since i was royally cart jacked during the checkout.. if they dont call me by 7am eastern im a just tell them to cancel the order all together and refund me.

PA buddy, scranton area, last year I walked in and out with my size 10.5 and my wife grabbed a size 8 to sell , my wife is a real lady she wouldn't be caught dead lookin butch in men's sneakers

is it easy to cancel end orders? if i get them at 8 am i would just cancel my order to avoid that whole customs debacle. it happened to me with ct a few years ago. 

PA buddy, scranton area, last year I walked in and out with my size 10.5 and my wife grabbed a size 8 to sell , my wife is a real lady she wouldn't be caught dead lookin butch in men's sneakers

My girl wont either she was like if i buy them shell work out in them thats it :lol:

I need to b where you are at let me know how that goes I live in MI cats already lined up Friday Monday at a majority of stores

I wouldn't try that Jordan link, I replaced the style number with a pair of six rings style number that they still carry and it doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom