Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It feels like a big let down this year after seeing the jams, cool greys, concords, and the b/reds. It only seemed logical for JB to release the columbias and a lot of people want them too. Maybe if they added a bit more color then it would be nicer

Last edited:
JB really knows how to parch the public. Dangling these sneakers like yarn and twine. They'll need to mass produce the Columbias, If they don't, I'm convinced they get off on watching people tear each other apart for these shoes. Which they will regardless.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

As for me Gammas aren't that bad. They will last long because of the colorway, so they could be a good pair for everyday use.

Maybe we get columbias next yr kr later this yr as quickstrike...im guessing dont quote me

Kinda wish those boring Columbia's were releasing so I could stay in doors this year.  Oh well, at least I get to skip the Black Friday nonsense due to those Oreo 5's dropping.  All Blk 11's have been on my mind for years.  Guess it's a reality now.

Kinda wish those boring Columbia's were releasing so I could stay in doors this year.  Oh well, at least I get to skip the Black Friday nonsense due to those Oreo 5's dropping.  All Blk 11's have been on my mind for years.  Guess it's a reality now.
yes, because black Colombia's are so much less boring.....
tired.gif

hope these arent the finished product.. they're really bland imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom