Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn. You cant blame nike for "not getting you your shoes by christmas".

What else do you want them to do, its on fedex.

Ps got both my orders placed Sat.

Lol this is the truth.. Y'all are really serious about getting these by Christmas.. So what.. Seriously? Smh... Go enjoy y'all families worrying about 11s lol

Brooklyn, NY. They were pretty backed up yersterday. Went at 1 pm and left at 3 with only 1 out of my 2 packages. Came back at 8pm and line was down the block.
Dope, which Fedex in brooklyn? I've been looking for something in NY cause I need to ship something asap and I wont get a chance to go til Monday. Good looks.

while this is true Nike informed people thru twitter to let them know if their shipment didn't arrive by the 24th.

Dope, which Fedex in brooklyn? I've been looking for something in NY cause I need to ship something asap and I wont get a chance to go til Monday. Good looks.

570 east 108th st. No problem. Would suggest to get here early. Won't be too long till the line gets really long

That 7 gs must have been so rare....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Jordan-Xi-1...6887017?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a8904a869

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
WOW!!! I should of locked down that size too!!!   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

must be the pair that MJ got robbed of then forced to sign 
i'm assuming that these have to be troll bids. i just dont think someone is stupid enough to spend 50000 & 6000 on a shoe that just released >_> unless they're just that loaded. 

Last edited:
. Wtf is this ****. Plus there's extra glue everywhere.
Eyy, you got a little scuff. That's not that bad, they completely cut the patent leather wrong on one of my shoes. 

I mean, the flaws are ridiculous. You pay almost $200, stand in lines all night, or wake up early and try to get them online, and they still let these "flawed" pairs be sold? 

Nike should just replace them if you have a flawed pair, they surely have lots more pairs from other returns/and just extra stock, or at least do something for you. Even though the flaws may be minor, it's a BIG deal on a launch product, or a shoe this big.

I dunno. I emailed Nike about it. Maybe I can get a discount code. How would in remove it. Its like a dent in the patent leather

Back
Top Bottom