• Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Still no tracking or email from Size? 
sick.gif
, Going to take some action if these cats can't even answer me 

Still no tracking or email from Size? :x , Going to take some action if these cats can't even answer me 

Contact them via their twitter, their good with replying via twitter.

They have two accounts, make sure you tweet their customer service twitter.

Contact them via their twitter, their good with replying via twitter.

They have two accounts, make sure you tweet their customer service twitter.
Thanks just noticed their customer service account twitter, hopefully my order is just canceled and I can get my money back, not trying to put up 50 for that customs charge 
sick.gif

View media item 725761
Got mine from FNL earlier and almost caught a flawless pair. Except the PL in the front seems a little short on the right shoe. Also the right shoe seems almost precreased. Did some measurements and sure enough the PL in the front on the right shoe (from beginning of PL to middle of toe box) is slightly shorter than the left. .3-.4 cm to be exact. But also measured the PL total (from beginning of PL to end of PL) and it came out even. So in conclusion I think the toe box comes up a little higher on the right shoe although I'm not sure why or how. Although it does seem precreased somewhat. Oh well though I plan on wearing them anyways and have seen way worse than this. Still thankful I got a pair. Just posting to see if it would be a big deal to yall.funny thing is right shoe is more comfortable than left and that is what I believe to be the flawed pair.

PS. Peep the gamma blue bed sheet #dedication

Last edited:
I was going to by a pair for 250, which I think is a decent price but decided to wait on a restock... I am in the hunt for the 3lab5...

laugh.gif
Never trust these clowns and never do favors for any of these strangers you meet up in LA. City's full of broke resellers with their BS stories. Had a friend sell his BIN 5s on CL early last year to some guy for cheap with dude telling him how he been wanting them and was going to wear them. Within an hour he finds his shoes on ebay with the same # as the ones he sold.
i know he wasn't supposed to trust him but including his son and bringing him to the place was just messed up.

So many flaw pairs.. I'm just glad I don't have to deal with a bad pair, I know I'd be furious if I got a bad pair
Not mad at all. Its a minor flaw and I'm just being picky. Also got flawless pairs of the concords breds CGs SJs and I like the gammas the least so I'm glad that they are the pair that has the minor flaw. also thats the only angle where its noticible lol i coulda took pics from every other angle and nobody would notice a thing, all good though i plan on wearing these to the ground, like i said, just because they're all black and dont really require cleaning

Last edited:
My bred1s I ordered from France last weekend passed through customs in Chicago and will be delivered Monday. My gamma 11s are still in customs in NY since the 27th :smh: I'm going to assume something is wrong.

I haven't had a pair of Jordan 11's since the Black/red pair back in 2001. I remember them being very comfortable (Full length Air-Sole Unit, which you can feel while you're walking) and they were cut a half size big. Do these fit similar as far as comfort and etc?

Got mine from FNL earlier and almost caught a flawless pair. Except the PL in the front seems a little short on the right shoe. Also the right shoe seems almost precreased. Did some measurements and sure enough the PL in the front on the right shoe (from beginning of PL to middle of toe box) is slightly shorter than the left. .3-.4 cm to be exact. But also measured the PL total (from beginning of PL to end of PL) and it came out even. So in conclusion I think the toe box comes up a little higher on the right shoe although I'm not sure why or how. Although it does seem precreased somewhat. Oh well though I plan on wearing them anyways and have seen way worse than this. Still thankful I got a pair. Just posting to see if it would be a big deal to yall.funny thing is right shoe is more comfortable than left and that is what I believe to be the flawed pair.

PS. Peep the gamma blue bed sheet #dedication
It seems like a ton of pairs have uneven PL. Mine do. So do the ones I got for my friends. Also seems the tongue is crooked on a lot of pairs. The Jumpman Jordan doesn't line up straight with the seams on the side with many pairs I've seen. All this is just whatever to me now. Massive GR's are gonna come with flaws.

Didnt know this. Weren't a lot of people saying how their orders from Footasylum were stuck  in customs?

Still waiting on my order from footasylum as well. Emailed them about tracking but haven't heard back. Don't want to piss them off...hopefully they marked gift on mine as well....patience is key.

Still waiting on my order from footasylum as well. Emailed them about tracking but haven't heard back. Don't want to piss them off...hopefully they marked gift on mine as well....patience is key.
Got my two pairs and yes, they were marked as gift. Will def be buying more from them

Back
Top Bottom