Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just finally got my back up pair from FA. Got my size off Ndc so I didn't mind the wait. Quality looks good other than the crushed dented box which is inevitable. Still no idea what the hold up was for

After a month of customs and not being doubled boxed, the box and shoes are in better condition than I expected.

I hope all you FA customers that canceled and got refunded then received your pair were kind enough to at least pay for them. Wasn't there fault , do the right thing so we all don't suffer down the line

I hope all you FA customers that canceled and got refunded then received your pair were kind enough to at least pay for them. Wasn't there fault , do the right thing so we all don't suffer down the line

People are too grimey. Should have never done a charge back if the item shipped.

Wow, seriously.

I have a PayPal claim open for my pair. When it comes in I will close it. If it is closed in my favor before I get the shoes in I will send them payment when my pair comes in. No need to be a scumbag.

Last edited:
This...
And this.

I guess we could pencil off FA as a place to cop.

hopefully they'll continue to take orders from us customers.

it's been said before so many times, if you don't have the patience to wait or handle the fact the customs fee is a risk from buying from legit overseas retailers, you should not be ordering from stores across the pond...simple as that.

hopefully they'll continue to take orders from us customers.

it's been said before so many times, if you don't have the patience to wait or handle the fact the customs fee is a risk from buying from legit overseas retailers, you should not be ordering from stores across the pond...simple as that.
AMEN

Originally Posted by 1994airjordan  

Finally got my pair in minutes ago from footasylum. Very unexpected but we'll appreciative that they finally made it home. I still got a DS pair from release day so i will turn this pair into beaters if i can't get a decent trade for them
What size?

Last edited:
My girl likes to make designs with her cakes. She has no schooling but wants to get into pastry culinary. She's made baseball fields and even purses. She tried makin me a gamma 11 cake for my bday last week. lol it didn't turn out so well she hated it. Kinda looked like a boot. But not bad for no professional experience

My girl likes to make designs with her cakes. She has no schooling but wants to get into pastry culinary. She's made baseball fields and even purses. She tried makin me a gamma 11 cake for my bday last week. lol it didn't turn out so well she hated it. Kinda looked like a boot. But not bad for no professional experience

A Gamma XI boot isn't a bad idea....Nike may owe you for that multimillion dollar idea!!!

Back
Top Bottom