Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, it was my first time trading. Long story but what got me was he said he was Marine. I'm a Vet so say what you will, but I have a soft spot for Military. At least they were heavy duty paper towels! Haha! 

Any way, the first time dude had some Gamma's listed for just a few bucks over retail. They were legit, he had a receipt, etc. Bought, paid, then nothing. According to this feedback, he got about 8 people. I know it's a new site so there will be growing pains, but yeah, maybe in a couple months after I get the sour taste outta my mouth I'll head back now that I learned a few valuable lessons :lol:
True, it is no EBay. Better stick to buying worthless kicks haha. That's Wack though, I'll be more careful now that I know how they get down.

I mean they use PayPal so I guess it's basically eBay, just more scammers for now but at least you're protected. That's why those prices aren't that outta control (yet) because people don't have to worry about the outrageous fee's eBay takes. Some where I read they are up to like 13.5% or something. 

How long have you been on there? I was on there for a minute; just took me some time to actually take the plunge on buying. 

I didn't know Kixify took a cut. I signed up to be a seller, then that trade went down and I was out. 

There are quite a few fakes but because there isn't a ton of traffic, it's a lot easier to spot the ********. 

I didn't know Kixify took a cut. I signed up to be a seller, then that trade went down and I was out. 

There are quite a few fakes but because there isn't a ton of traffic, it's a lot easier to spot the ********. 
If you know Jordans like that it is lol, but yea, it said it in the sign up form....or the FAQ. Why would they let you sell kicks for free? lol

But I think I just sold my 5s on CL and dude wanna link so no tax cuts for me haha

Got into some argument with a reseller about him charging 100+ over retail for some kicks I almost bought lol, he told me he supposedly makes 1500-2000 a month from selling kicks. Said he rents a storage to keep them in lol, made me want to become a reseller even though I hate them. That's bread. He said no matter how high he puts the kicks, someone always buys it lol. I told him stop selling kicks out of his trunk and move out of his mom crib.

laugh.gif
, Awesome! 

I don't know they THAT much, but odds are if you think they are fake, (at least for me), they probably are. 

I learned a lot from that Jordan 11 thread as well. I have a few listed on CL right now which is the way I'd really like to sell them. I don't mind people selling **** as long as it's reasonable but usually the re-sellers aren't real collectors/wearers (obviously) 

laugh.gif
, Awesome! 

I don't know they THAT much, but odds are if you think they are fake, (at least for me), they probably are. 

I learned a lot from that Jordan 11 thread as well. I have a few listed on CL right now which is the way I'd really like to sell them. I don't mind people selling **** as long as it's reasonable but usually the re-sellers aren't real collectors/wearers (obviously) 
I learned a lot from the legit check thread, too.

But hey, sometimes real ones look fake.

And me neither, it's one thing to increase it $20-30 dollars, but once you're raping people it's like c'mon. But until buyers take a stand it won't stop. That's why i'm sticking to here. People here don't look to rip people off, man. bought all 3 Jordan 8's for less than $150 each, one being brand new.

That's the problem is eventually it will almost be impossible to tell the fakes from the real when it comes to buying from re-sellers. I've lurked here for a while and finally joined and I feel pretty comfortable probably buying anything in the classifieds without thinking twice. I just wish I could find a reasonable price on the Bred 11's because this restock that's "coming" is going to be an absolute joke trying to snag anything. If I can't grab a pair, the price is going to go through the roof. 

You think so? I was hoping I'd be able to cop Gammas, before it's my last chance. 300-400 is way too much for a shoe.

But yes, this is a good community and although skeptical about the buy/sell, it turned out good, granted my packages haven't arrived yet. 

There was a thread about that restock that got locked down; it was jumping like 100's of pages a day. Then another one that just opened which is going nuts as well. All them talking about how twitter/NDC tweeting and people are just losing their minds. This restock has A LOT of kicks that people want 
laugh.gif

You guys need to treat restocks like something that will never happen. Ofcourse they happen but copping something on a restock now especially these gammas or something highly sought after is a joke as said. RDs are key to copping something. Restocks are too tough especially announced ones. But def good luck tryin to cop on this restock if and when it happens

There was a thread about that restock that got locked down; it was jumping like 100's of pages a day. Then another one that just opened which is going nuts as well. All them talking about how twitter/NDC tweeting and people are just losing their minds. This restock has A LOT of kicks that people want 
laugh.gif
I know, I unsubscribed from the original one. Too many tweets. Too many damn losers talking about "when is it gonna drop, I'm staying by my computer all day, did Nike tweet anything" like damn, go outside, go hit the gym, get a hobby, get some *****, SOMETHING. I mean if I don't get them, it is what it is. One day when I'm rich i'll fulfill the dream lol, but I'll try. But I'm not that crazed over some damn kicks where I need to talk about a restock the whole day. It's not that serious. Nike said it'd announce a new date and all of these ****** were trying to predict the date and I just got tired of the notifications lol
 Originally Posted by retrohead182  

You guys need to treat restocks like something that will never happen. Ofcourse they happen but copping something on a restock now especially these gammas or something highly sought after is a joke as said. RDs are key to copping something. Restocks are too tough especially announced ones. But def good luck tryin to cop on this restock if and when it happens
A lot of them, most of them wanted the Royal 1's, no one besides me were really checking for Gammas. But hey, worth a try, at least. If I didn't pick back up into kicks so late I could've got em by now, all of those damn Gamma restocks smh

If I don't get what I want, so be it 
laugh.gif
 It's fun to try because I'm already up and have nothing to lose. 

I unsubscribed too from that thread and now I'm just lurking in the other because I have NO social media accounts at all. I wortk tues-sat from 6-2. If something isn't taking place during those hours, odds are I'm not even going to try. I don't even like being on my phone when I get off work because I sit in front of a computer all day. But these dudes losing sleep over this is crazy! 

"Even Jordan doesn't care about Jordan's that much"

laugh.gif

F'ing awesome!! 

Like I said, I just happen to be up for some of these launches so I have nothing to lose. The last time I stayed up and really, really tried for a shoe was I believe 2012 when they released the Concords. That was like one of the last times that EastBay let you phone in orders too and that's how I got them. I was able to get 2 and pair for my son which we took some dope pictures in. 

I understand the hobby/love for this because I've been wearing/buying since I was in 7th grade but not to the point of losing sleep and time with my family. At some point, I had just about every pair. Just wish back then I would of known what they would be today and I'd be set! Now I just have mostly 11's and 13's.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

F'ing awesome!! 

Like I said, I just happen to be up for some of these launches so I have nothing to lose. The last time I stayed up and really, really tried for a shoe was I believe 2012 when they released the Concords. That was like one of the last times that EastBay let you phone in orders too and that's how I got them. I was able to get 2 and pair for my son which we took some dope pictures in. 

I understand the hobby/love for this because I've been wearing/buying since I was in 7th grade but not to the point of losing sleep and time with my family. At some point, I had just about every pair. Just wish back then I would of known what they would be today and I'd be set! Now I just have mostly 11's and 13's.
I honestly forgot about EB until I joined NT.... I remember getting the magazines as a jr high schooler but the kicks were so expensive. I remember my mom bought me all red adidas from them and I felt like the man in them haha.... It was hard growing up. You got one pair of kicks for school and it was either white or black uptowns, cause both colors match with everything

I feel you. I bought 20 pairs in college in 09. Took a break and just picked back up last month and bought 12 pairs. Time to take another break. I stopped because most of the kicks I never wore and I became more interested in wearing things like khakis/shoes rather than baggy jeans and sneakers lol

ALL I NEED IS 11S! lucky you lol. I got all of the 8s and a pair of 10s, and i love my venoms to death, they all black just like I like em oooooo

I still get the magazines, fool 
laugh.gif

I just toss em, not sure why they even send them out anymore. If I can snag some Breds, I'm about done too but I always have my eye out for some Space Jams. I wouldn't mind a couple pair of Breds or at least one more pair of Gammas but I want to find the flint 13's and a few others of the 13's as well. I sold a pair of the Columbia 11's that I bought in 2002 (I think that was the year) because back then, for some dumb reason I bought a sz 13 
laugh.gif
 - Guess I thought my size 11.5/12 would grow but it didn't so I sold them for a hella of a deal. Kind of wish I didn't but I never would of worn them things. I see that other thread for the blue 11's that'd I'd love so we'll see.

I still get the magazines, fool 
laugh.gif

I just toss em, not sure why they even send them out anymore. If I can snag some Breds, I'm about done too but I always have my eye out for some Space Jams. I wouldn't mind a couple pair of Breds or at least one more pair of Gammas but I want to find the flint 13's and a few others of the 13's as well. I sold a pair of the Columbia 11's that I bought in 2002 (I think that was the year) because back then, for some dumb reason I bought a sz 13 
laugh.gif
 - Guess I thought my size 11.5/12 would grow but it didn't so I sold them for a hella of a deal. Kind of wish I didn't but I never would of worn them things. I see that other thread for the blue 11's that'd I'd love so we'll see.
Yea that was pretty dumb lol

I finally got a pair of these on Saturday. My first pair of 11's, and wow they are very comfortable. I can't wait to cop some more colours now and start building up a collection.

View media item 943872
2nd time wearing them, and I wake up wit a nice scuff on my R shoe.. how do u guys keep the patent leather clean? I tried Jason Mark but it's more of a scratch that didn't break the surface.. thanks in advance

Last edited:
2nd time wearing them, and I wake up wit a nice scuff on my R shoe.. how do u guys keep the patent leather clean? I tried Jason Mark but it's more of a scratch that didn't break the surface.. thanks in advance
You wear them while you sleep?

Back
Top Bottom