Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn i want these so bad... they look so freaking fresh! definietly gonna wear these if  i had em

I haven't wore my pair from the original release either, mainly because the past Winter here in Baltimore didn't allow for much. Strangely enough, I personally haven't seen anyone wearing these either and I like it that way. I'm looking forward to rocking these bad-boys soon enough. 

I haven't wore my pair from the original release either, mainly because the past Winter here in Baltimore didn't allow for much. Strangely enough, I personally haven't seen anyone wearing these either and I like it that way. I'm looking forward to rocking these bad-boys soon enough. 
When I get rich I'll drop $400 for them.

I have but they definitely aren't common at the places I've been visiting.

Was funny when I went to the mall. I had one space jams another dude in the store had on black reds, and another dude had on gammas.

All I could think was dang, xis got the game in lock :lol:

Crazy thing is I barely see Breds or gammas in my area central jersey. I've seen GM Concords and SJs more than anything

Last edited:
*Shrug* More often than not GS is the only way to go for me as a chick.

I know what you mean though..like the 4's, I hate how different the GS 4's look compared to the Men's

I have but they definitely aren't common at the places I've been visiting.

Was funny when I went to the mall. I had one space jams another dude in the store had on black reds, and another dude had on gammas.

All I could think was dang, xis got the game in lock :lol:

Haha that's so true. In particular, I feel that Towson Mall, on a weekend, is loaded w/ 11s or Foams

@@solecali, hope its not too late for you. But try and lookup a footaction coupon code. I totes forgot to do that

@solecali, hope its not too late for you. But try and lookup a footaction coupon code. I totes forgot to do that
They don't take coupons for anything that says "excluded from discount." Not a big deal to me...I'm more concern about them shipping out. The sizes lasted awhile online...

Thanks again for the link. You sir deserve a rep!

laugh.gif
expect those cancellation emails from FA

Back
Top Bottom