Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^ the correct question is how didnt natural selection take you earlier?

Last edited:
given they are 11's we expect a lot, but a clean all black 11 cant be overlooked. cant go wrong and lets us rest the red we all own for a day

this is a big mistake. But then again its a good buy if your going to play in them on not really care.

What is wrong with them? Really, I want to know.

It's a black based XI with a light blue jumpman, I see nothing wrong with that. Pretty :pimp: actually. First people are begging for new colorways, then when one comes out they all hate it.

Are you guys mad its not Columbia or what?

The John Snow of 11s, tough but just doesn't quite fit in with the rest.
nthat.gif

130/134 respondents who said they werent copping are lying.. come release day they are going to have personal FSR's at $350 a pair

Last edited:
r these same as laney? or will laney be a different pair?
These are NOT the same as the LANEY. These are slated for release 12.13.13, they Laney is slated for 12.21.13 the week before.

That's the whole part that pisses me off, everyone loves the XI, everyone loves crazy nice Holiday releases blah blah. BUT TWO XI's 7 days apart the WEEK of XMAS? SUCKS considering I have to buy gifts for everyone in my family and still end up trying to get 1 hopefully 2 pairs of each. At least now I know what to hint to my girl to get me for Xmas, the other will be my gift to myself.

The second part of my issue is the Laney is generally blue and yellow. So now they are releasing these which are...blue and gold/yellowish. I would imagine the Laney XI is all white/blue/yellow and not black, blue and yellow. So at least the colors would be kinda different, but for the most part very much alike with the yellow/blue. it kinda sucks two XI's in the same week, nevermind them being almost the same colors.

Here is a mock up of the "Laney XI" if it looks like these I will have no words.This isn't my mock up, I didn't create it so feel free to trash it at your leisure. I'm guessing they're gonna look like concords but with a yellow Jumpman or yellow accents on them somewhere...not to crazy about that either, guess I'm just gonna have to wait to see it in person.

Last edited:
Where is this even coming from? Makes very little sense.

It's like you're walking past a store and see something you like/don't like, respond in kind, then some random crazy person from across the street starts yelling things at you.
it was a joke, your question about making a bad XI was incomplete, dont be so sensitive.

r these same as laney? or will laney be a different pair?

These are NOT the same as the LANEY. These are slated for release 12.13.13, they Laney is slated for 12.21.13 the week before.
That's the whole part that pisses me off, everyone loves the XI, everyone loves crazy nice Holiday releases blah blah. BUT TWO XI's 7 days apart the WEEK of XMAS? SUCKS considering I have to buy gifts for everyone in my family and still end up trying to get 1 hopefully 2 pairs of each. At least now I know what to hint to my girl to get me for Xmas, the other will be my gift to myself.

The second part of my issue is the Laney is generally blue and yellow. So now they are releasing these which are...blue and gold/yellowish. I would imagine the Laney XI is all white/blue/yellow and not black, blue and yellow. So at least the colors would be different, but it still kinda sucks two XI's in the same week.

Here is a mock up of the "Laney XI" if it looks like these I will have no words.This isn't my mock up, I didn't create it so feel free to trash it at your leisure. I'm guessing they're gonna look like concords but with a yellow Jumpman or yellow accents on them somewhere...not to crazy about that either, guess I'm just gonna have to wait to see it in person.

View media item 344295
:x :smh:

I wanna cop these, but if everyone says they don't like them, I can't. I still don't see how these are one detail away from being blackouts and getting no love. Oh well.

Buy sneakers for you and not because others don't approve of them but to be frank with you these will still sellout regardless to the colorway.
Even if you decide you want them you arent going to get them bc the people hating are going to cop 3-4 each.  

Where is this even coming from? Makes very little sense.

It's like you're walking past a store and see something you like/don't like, respond in kind, then some random crazy person from across the street starts yelling things at you.
it was a joke, your question about making a bad XI was incomplete, dont be so sensitive.

No sensitivity here, it just didn't make sense. Expect no less from JB forum though.

130/134 respondents who said they werent copping are lying.. come release day they are going to have personal FSR's at $350 a pair
I didn't see that until you pointed it out. Let the hype build on these, beasts will be climbing out from under rocks every where for these things when word gets out and early release pairs start floating around.

Back
Top Bottom