Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
really hope this isnt the laney 11s tho because why use gamma for this and royal for the 5s? and not going lie that picture is kinda nice but still not even on the fence tho i am looking at it now.

wow im shocked the dude doesnt like space jams but everyone is entitled to opinion.

my 11s ranking.

1. Black/Red 

2. Space Jam/Concord

4. Cool Grey

5. Columbia 

wow im shocked the dude doesnt like space jams but everyone is entitled to opinion.

my 11s ranking.

1. Black/Red 

2. Space Jam/Concord

4. Cool Grey

5. Columbia 
i don't get the love for the columbias. the anniversary 11's are way cleaner, especially the ones with a jumpman.

Last edited:
cd7c7006_retro11laney.jpeg

I cant lie these would be a much better tribute to laney & the should come with a extra pack of yellow laces just for the hell of it & that price of 180

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=4200]retro 11 laney.jpeg (60k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I cant lie these would be a much better tribute to laney & the should come with a extra pack of yellow laces just for the hell of it & that price of 180
i actually like those. i wish they woulda released

I like the gamma 11s releasing this year. Its the closest 11 the general public will get to an all black 11. A doper color way will be better but at least the 11s are going crazy like foamposites are right now

I like the gamma 11s releasing this year. Its the closest 11 the general public will get to an all black 11. A doper color way will be better but at least the 11s are going crazy like foamposites are right now
Next thing you know JB will start putting terrible prints on the XIs instead if the patent leather :x

Back
Top Bottom