Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
roll.gif
awesome

I'm still in for these. Would really like to see some solid pictures of the shoe that will release though.

Last edited:
i know thats right! they absolutely have to drop them in the next couple years, they dont have too many other options. people will be upset if they do something like this for another christmas lol
buttttttt, on another note.. i thought i was going to HATE these, i cant lie in that pic they look pretty dope IMO.

This has to be a custom no yellow in the shoe where it's supposed to be

these have potential but i wish we could get another XI because this cw is lackluster. hopefully we get a better cw fir the XIs next year or we can just make ourselves believe that the Columbias will release next year

these have potential but i wish we could get another XI because this cw is lackluster. hopefully we get a better cw fir the XIs next year or we can just make ourselves believe that the Columbias will release next year
The columbias weren't even that good looking. I'm fine with JB doing new colorways but not like this. 
sick.gif

The columbias weren't even that good looking. I'm fine with JB doing new colorways but not like this. 
sick.gif
im not too crazy about the columbias either but if you look at the older posts on the thread or even the beginning off the thread people were praying to the shoe gods hoping for the columbias

if they made a white based with that bright blue patent id jump for joy. they would look awesome but we aint that lucky. we will get trash

I thought I was gonna try to get these but probably not now. There is already good stuff coming in december. Taxi 12s on the 14th, and triple black foams. Soo these will be passed on.

So is there no chance of the space jams retroing with a icy blue sole this Christmas? Because i have seen so many GM/Unauthorized pairs floating around recently!

So is there no chance of the space jams retroing with a icy blue sole this Christmas? Because i have seen so many GM/Unauthorized pairs floating around recently!

99% sure they wont. The logical thing for JB to do is to retro the Columbia 11s. But we got these Gamma whatever things...

99% sure they wont. The logical thing for JB to do is to retro the Columbia 11s. But we got these Gamma whatever things...

Please...no more whining about Columbia 11s!
Jb retroed a lot of og colorway 11 mids. Its about time to do a new colorway of the 11 mids.
Though the gamma 11 are still not radical enough.
But at least the black midsole is a bit refreshing. because almost all 11 ever released had white midsoles except the black/yellow 11 low i.e.s.

Last edited:
Columbias > all 11s IMO why skip out on a og cw (last one left) for a laney about laney that's not even using the right blue?

Last edited:
I did the third pic just like that back in 2001 i was in high school hoping that a laney colorway of the 11 mids would drop like that and it still hasnt happened lol smh. Clear soles or even bright laney yellow soles on that third pair either or would do!

Blackouts, Columbias, but these are a waste of a J smh why not the Ray Allen PE for christmas be a nice present for everyone

Back
Top Bottom