Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
can anyone else confirm this? i only remember it restocking on cyber monday.
Lol... We've already talked about it the past couple pages. If FNL wasn't on Spa page right now, if see if I could pull it up for you. They were $180 I believe (discounted) and I used a WC reward.

Is there a fee over retail?
Yes. 280 before the hype builds up, Before Novemberish or 1st week of Nov and now I heard he's doing 350. I went the 1st week of Nov. and paid 280. 320 with the the shirt, hat,and socks. So he'll definitely look out for you if you're spending some money.

Abella Anderson man 
smokin.gif

these are already hyped up and probably harder to get than the bred 11s last year 

still on the line about trying to cop
indifferent.gif

If these were $250 instead if $350 to preorder I would hop all over just to avoid the madness. I also believe that lines for these will be 50 deep by 6am. Anybody else in the jersey area tryin to cop??

If these were $250 instead if $350 to preorder I would hop all over just to avoid the madness. I also believe that lines for these will be 50 deep by 6am. Anybody else in the jersey area tryin to cop??
right here, northern new jersey, but i only do online. never in store dont like dealing with the people at palisades and gsp

right here, northern new jersey, but i only do online. never in store dont like dealing with the people at palisades and gsp
I hear you there! But I don't wanna risk a site crashing again on me at release I will lose it. I'm goin to sign up for every raffle in my 40min radius and if I don't win any then to the dreaded line I go.

I hear you there! But I don't wanna risk a site crashing again on me at release I will lose it. I'm goin to sign up for every raffle in my 40min radius and if I don't win any then to the dreaded line I go.

Yeah go and do that.

Rather than signing up maaad times at one.

Great plan

I'm in central jerz where yu at

Yeah go and do that.

Rather than signing up maaad times at one.

Great plan
Thanks you it is great. I have a few ppl coming with to sign up with me but that only gets you so far. Rather go to many different stores not just FNL as you make it seem with the WC. Plus 40min= 40 minutes not 40 miles. Nice try though

Thanks you it is great. I have a few ppl coming with to sign up with me but that only gets you so far. Rather go to many different stores not just FNL as you make it seem with the WC. Plus 40min= 40 minutes not 40 miles. Nice try though

Oh man i mistook min for miles
And u called me on it? Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Now we know ur 17. Or at least act it

does anybody know any good preorder websites?
me and my girl order from citysole. They usually don't pick up their phone when I call but shoes come between 1-2 weeks prior to release and are on point. Pricey for these gammas but what do you except you know?

Oh man i mistook min for miles
And u called me on it? Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Now we know ur 17. Or at least act it
No I'm not 17 and coming from the person with the sarcastic comment about someone's plan on copping these? Yea you're definitely mature

Back
Top Bottom