Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These aren't a TLO if you're up at 7:57 in front of your computer and competent you should get a pair and I hope everybody who WANTS, gets
I know this has already been asked/answered, but for the life of me I can't find it going back in past pages. What's the product code for these?

Sorry in advance for asking again.

378037-006 these will not be difficult 12s might be harder cuz they're a QS but still not a TLO

SMH I got my pair on smash but looking for a GS pair for my girl if i get mine not hers its a wrap Worst comes to worst its been good NT fam if you read something in the papers yall gotta heads up and got clues in case this crazy chick takes a ninja out and gets away with it

Told ya'll.. there's a reseller born every minute

Like I said 98% of these clowns won't be around after the 12/23 or 12/24

I've been through these 11threads since JB came up with this genius idea of 11s for Christmas . Some of these threads had thirsty desperate dudes in them, but IMO this thread takes the cake. Wanna be resellers, clueless beast who just stumbled upon NT googling gamma 11s. I'm surprised this joint haven't been locked up

SMH I got my pair on smash but looking for a GS pair for my girl if i get mine not hers its a wrap Worst comes to worst its been good NT fam if you read something in the papers yall gotta heads up and got clues in case this crazy chick takes a ninja out and gets away with it
me and you both minus the crazy part.....i'd even say i'm willing to swap my pair for a gs pair >_>

Just got a call from Mainplace and Brea! Thought I struck out at all 5 spots I went to, but they're obviously not done with all their calls yet!

thatsvwhat the side chick is for but old men like you wouldn't know bout that so stick to sneakers
But whos the dumb one still with the chick after pulling a stunt like that and begging her to call a shoe store so the little boy can get a pair....lol
Stick to your "chicks" and we old men will stick to our women who can afford to buy the shoes regardless of price instead of entering raffles :tongue:

After sending out a tweet showing how long Nordstrom kept me on hold to speak with shoe department manager (turns out they forgot to page him), I also got confirmation that no stores in the DMV will be carrying the shoe from them through DM's on there...

by any chance anyone in the bay area get tickets at stoneridge mall. it was a zoo up there when i decided to go grab a raffle ticket at champs this past sunday. normally its never that many people up there

But whos the dumb one still with the chick after pulling a stunt like that and begging her to call a shoe store so the little boy can get a pair....lol
Stick to your "chicks" and we old men will stick to our women who can afford to buy the shoes regardless of price instead of entering raffles :tongue:
its cool I guess when i run across your woman I have her buy me a pair lol you mad bro

for anyone who cares Nordstrom Topanga Cyn does not carry Jordan releases.. but the nice woman i spoke w/ on the phone said the Nordstrom at TheGrove does.. I have not called them cause i will not be driving out that way even if i were to win.. jus info i thought id share.

Back
Top Bottom