Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marky aka Dirk Diggler has more street credit then West or that wanna be Canadian rapper. Marky Mark has BEEN fresh since The Funky Bunch!

Valley View Champs last day for raffle is today if anybody still needs theirs. Mine are on lock, gonna try for my second pair on RSVP today GIFSoup

they suck, i mean i still want more pics but im def passing
Lol  
eyes.gif

I feel like some manual RSVPs should hit at NikeSf, if you on time with it...should be plenty to go around...im just speculating tho

Definitely some manuals should get through. I'm hearing upwards 700-800 pairs at some NTs.
I blame the ones who paid RSVP sites for RSVPs. I think almost everyone on NT got an RSVP last year. The word is that twitter for releases is being phased out next year so we will see what happens.

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is almost here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
Release date is almost here, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING/TRADING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos or I need a size X for size Y. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends. Put that stuff in your sigs.
PM ME IF THERE ARE RESTOCKS - Cant do that either. This is an open forum. If you want special attention, talk to your connects.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]
WELL PUT.

big deal?

why you going through my posts in the first place?

damn you guys are pathetic :lol:
you got 34000 posts and i'm pathetic? :rofl:

I was readin early in the thread trying to find the early pics that people said made the shoe look bad.

honestly, the first pic didn't look that good to many including me. the black midsole was a complete surprise considering no other XI has ever done that. it didn't jive well with the icy sole since it made it look kinda ashy in the pic.

efd66709_air-jordan-11-holiday-2013_02.jpeg

I blame the ones who paid RSVP sites for RSVPs. I think almost everyone on NT got an RSVP last year. The word is that twitter for releases is being phased out next year so we will see what happens.
I hope this is true, niketowns need to just get on the draft ****

Probably gonna be a huge profit day fot b**s. Im also hearing big numbers for ntsf. Good luck to all.

Anyone have a link for info on how many pairs were produced for these gamma 11s? Im hearing 1 million pairs

honestly, the first pic didn't look that good to many including me. the black midsole was a complete surprise considering no other XI has ever done that. it didn't jive well with the icy sole since it made it look kinda ashy in the pic.

efd66709_air-jordan-11-holiday-2013_02.jpeg
the shoes has not changed one bit its just yhe pics looked better

Very happy right now. I just received a call from JJ and now have a size 12 secured as well as a size 7Y secured at Kids FootLocker. 

Back
Top Bottom