Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reading all the failure in Dallas is only reconfirming my belief that it's controlled by bots....or something funky is going on at the store...but I don't really know how the employee purchases work there. The only time I got through for RSVP was the HGG 13's and Bred 11 restock back in March. I used bots for both of those. Just don't wanna pay for the service anymore though since I've had good luck online, but they gotta change something up here.

Dam I didn't see that one but **** luckily she didn't say she didn't want them cuz I would have returned the gifts we got her kids for Christmas lol

1. In-store numbers are low for this release

2. Bots got all of the RSVP slots

3. Nike stores selectively chose whose RSVP counted

4. Overall numbers are low and this is a limited GR

Based on today, I think one of these has to be the case and I don't think it's low overall numbers. Last year pretty much anyone who was quick in the RSVP got their pairs. The results of this thread are nothing like last year.

Last edited:
Hoping that I get a spot in the online raffle thru shieks cuz if not then I'm pretty surei will be SOL

Bots DID NOT get all the slots. The #1 RSVP service site just had an EPIC FAIL this release. I know because I ordered 3 slots with them and they couldn't deliver but I got 2 rsvps manually. Nike did something different this release. A delayed acceptance of DM's to battle the bots. That's why most people who won, did so waaaaay after they tweeted the RSVP. I scored 2 pairs, different sizes, almost 15 mins after they sent out the RSVP tweet. All the people who sent in DMs in seconds did not win. Still the same #'s as bred 11's if not more I believe. Not a fact just a guess. Online shouldn't be too hard. NDC and finishline will have a lot of pairs online.

Last edited:
Haven't seen this asked as of yet...anyone have any idea when it comes to the numbers we are up against with shiekh?

Anyone who got through with twitter. Do you have to have an unlocked account for the nt to dm you back?

Man I keep saying it but I'm done with Nike DC man they are so shady it's not even funny. I feel like they handpick who wins.

Not getting these for myself, but I'm hoping I can snag a pair on NDC for my lady. How's copping online for kids sizes?

Bots DID NOT get all the slots. The #1 RSVP service site just had an EPIC FAIL this release. I know because I ordered 3 slots with them and they couldn't deliver but I got 2 rsvps manually. Nike did something different this release. A delayed acceptance of DM's to battle the bots. That's why most people who won, did so waaaaay after they tweeted the RSVP. I scored 2 pairs, different sizes, almost 15 mins after they sent out the RSVP tweet. All the people who sent in DMs in seconds did not win. Still the same #'s as bred 11's if not more I believe. Not a fact just a guess. Online shouldn't be too hard. NDC and finishline will have a lot of pairs online.
Gotta agree there, seems the people who got in within the first minute all missed out...

i got on twitter 4 mins after the tweet... i said i might as well try since its a gr & i finally got thru with a 10.5

got my 10 on lock
pimp.gif
on to the 3Lab5

Nothing new here, but I did strike out at the local mall on raffle tickets. So it seems i will be camping out tomorrow night at the local sneaker store(Auburn, AL).

There will be madness at the malls on Saturday morning. 

Got an RSVP with no bot, but I have no idea which size. Sent four tweets hoping to get one. Can't believe I got one :tongue:

Last edited:
I paid for 6 rsvp's, 2 kobe preludes and 4 gammas.  Struck out on all the gammas and scored 1 kobe prelude 3.  Will be trolling a couple malls on release day to scoop up my size and wifey's from the un scooped pairs hopefully, some stores got a 8:00 am to 12:00 pm cut off time.  And some clowns wh got tickets actually think they are winning a pair vs winning a chance to purchase a pair.

No. Roosvelt is worst than mercer its a terrible store. No one got through cause they are terrible. 

I hope my cousin works that release...lol allllll them left overssssssssss.

I got a response from Roosevelt Field at 7:38 saying I got a pair. I sent the DM at 7:32, a minute after the tweet.

Back
Top Bottom