Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
how did my alarm not go off.
mean.gif

I didnt go out last night in order to wake up early, this sux.

Anyone know what the pickup times are for FTL/FNL?

FINISH LINE IS THE WORST! I stayed on the SPA page from 4:55 until about 7am. I dozed off with the page running.  I woke up to see Finish Lines Tweet that sizes 10.5 & 11 are still available (I'm a size 11).  The Tweet was sent out a full 10 minutes before I even saw it.  I reloaded the website, and it went right to the Jordan page.  I selected my size, added it to cart, put my CC into in (never had a problem before) and got to the part where you submit the order... all f a sudden it said an error occurred.  I hit submit again, same thing, an error.  I was hesitant hit submit again, because I remember one of the NT members getting like $1300 in pending charges because he kept hitting submit.  

I contacted customer service and the lady was real nice about it.  She said basically the traffic on the site is causing the error, and if I keep hitting submit, I will see a pending charge for every time i press the button.  So I can either wait it out, or keep sitting submit order and hope my card doesn't lock up.

I hang up, hit submit... SPA page! 
Here stop crying

http://origin-www.finishline.com/store/product?A=35470&categoryId=cat301568&productId=prod733019

If you trying to spened more that $300 check with your bank they are putting a limit on it with that security breach that happend at Target 

Gots to be one of the luckiest Jordan release ever. So I copped one pair from eastbay, one pair from finish line (thanks to you guys) and jut got a call from nordstroms that I won the raffle. Now I got 3 pairs of these and expected on striking out. I'm happy.
Congrats

Wouldnt call it luck

These were mass produced

yes FNL just sent that conformation email lol side note i won the draft that was also in my spam folder at work smh.....

I've tried 6 credit cards and none would go thru. I think FNL flags us "heavy hitters" 
laugh.gif
 Glad i copped them Prelude 3's off NDC

Back
Top Bottom