Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

i prefer gammAs(don't kill me nt og heads) HAHA but still bro....

The Gammas are better and I had the Columbias. It's all about nostalgia with certain people and that's understandable but these can be hold their own against any 11 imo. The Columbias are meh.
After a while columbias turn that crack yellow white.. I don't know a damn thing about restoring so I ended up selling.. Thank god these won't turn colors

White boy on a far right is like - DAMN, now I am definitely not getting them kicks :smile:
Homegirl in the red is like cmon sharkesha leave her alone
roll.gif

LMAO those instagram videos

poor kids didn't know you could add to cart at 8:05 on NDC mobile?

Is it really this generation is the worst to grow up or were we doing this too back in our days?
This did not happen when I was a teen. Granted back then dudes used to just rob you for your kicks right off your feet after school but there was never fights to GIVE away ur money. Dudes fighting to pay money. That's why we will always be referred to as Ni****s. When we had nothing dudes was getting killed for a pair, now that we have better financial situations, dudes getting hurt just to buy a pair. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
The gammas look good/ clean. I am an 80s baby,and had the OGs, I definitely think these can hold their own, and like the dude said above, yes part of it is nostalgia. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom