Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yup.. The XIs are my favs. And The black/ gammas are a nice sleek colorway.. But I also like them because I hope this release brings up one step closer to the Columbias :smile:

My story for today. My cousin recently became a sheriff back in my home state of Cali (Recently moved to Portland) and said he had night duty so would be missing out. Since i had a pair from a raffle at HOH i decided to try NDC this morning see if I could get him  a pair. We both wear the same size, I got a pair on NDC and used a $50 GC i had as well. Had that pair shipped to me, picked up the pair at HOH and shipped those to him.  Sent him picture of the tracking and told him they were on his way. He was excited to say the least.  Felt pretty good.

Last edited:

anyone know what was up with NDC this morning? I usually cop early from the product code but this time the shoe never loaded for some reason? by the time i clicked on the twitter link from nike it was too late.. i thought it wasn't TLO?
It worked for me. at 8:00 the page froze on me as I was refreshing, I thought I was SOL, but it loaded and I checked out before 8:01.

C
of course, had them in cart at 8:01, would have been 8:00 flat but im an idiot and used a link someone posted for NDC and it wouldnt load any shoes SMH

last time i click a link from anyone again
Congrats man I got em super late kept getting errors lol. I'm investing in a bot

D
Im not here to argue with you i get what your saying and your right they did sell really well

but what im talking about is the colorway in general it doesnt go hard enough, of course these were gonna sell out almost all JB retroes do

And im not trying to sound critical of you or anything but judging a shoe release by the pandemonium a shoe causes upon release kinda sounds as bad as judging by the page count

All retros do sell out but not all releases have 700000 pairs that sold out in minutes colorway not that hot in my opinion but this was jb testing the thirst for Xmas 11's/trolling with "black Columbia's"

Yea they were def trolling, JB is like ha now we know we can release any pair of mid 11s and they will still buy all of em.

And if you're judging how successful a release is by the number of posts, then the Kobe preludes are an epic failure.
That's because Kobe's cant compete with retro Jordan releases. THats the truth.

Be patient give em a couple years

I guess since no one got shot for these it's considered a flop
roll.gif
nah....moreso that you could get multiple pairs several hours after release. 
roll.gif

like i said...just comparing to holiday 11s of past....not JB releases in general.

how can you compare though? im sure jordan brand made a ton more of these than previous holiday xi's and all pairs will most likely be bought except for the usual **** can sizes that nobody buys

D
Yea they were def trolling, JB is like ha now we know we can release any pair of mid 11s and they will still buy all of em.

Be patient give em a couple years
I agree....more likely after he retires. It's kind of like when Jordan was actually playing. When the shoe would drop, it would be hot, but not crazy like it is now. You could get the shoes months after release....just like Kobe's shoes now. When they start retroing them you'll see them selling out instantly.

what are the steps on nike.com orders as far as order status goes? processing, preparing to ship, shipped etc...?

for you guys who used the origin link for FNL were u able to add to cart? everytime i tried it says there was an error?? is there a certain way your suppost to do it?

how can you compare though? im sure jordan brand made a ton more of these than previous holiday xi's and all pairs will most likely be bought except for the usual **** can sizes that nobody buys
nope...i'll say it again. they made 500,000 11s last year. Sold out waaaaay faster.

Back
Top Bottom