Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yep 700,000 acording to NSW guy John Geiger. He mentioned this a while back. Check his twitter out. Good info.

NSW guy ? That guy is Darrelle Revis manager, he also said that FTL wasn't going to release those hypebeast yeezys. Ask him what happen to the ZR2, since he has so much info

This is why I stopped doing that gold member crap with Eastbay/Footlocker

They can't even hook people up with next day or second day shipping for Christmas.

Got through with the FNL origin link earlier, and got my order status updated to shipped about an hour ago. Good looks to whoever posted that method because the shoes were a definite pass for me but will make a great gift to a young man I mentor.

Why people keep suggesting the space jams should release again?? They JUST came out in 09. Y'all tryna saturate the game with the same releases

Why people keep suggesting the space jams should release again?? They JUST came out in 09. Y'all tryna saturate the game with the same releases

the market is already saturated with the fake crap with the blue soles.

i still got my 09's but one of them is oddly shaped. i wouldnt mind a re-release as long as its a massive GR

That NDC confirmation
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom