Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So far I've seen eb or fl (can't remember which) cancel orders. Has anyone got theirs canceled from ndc or fnl? I'm just curious to be honest.
Got an order cancelled on Eastbay

apparently they were expecting a certain backorder

and i guess it wasn't happening

so if your order(mine) was on the backorder for that shipment or whatever, you had it cancelled

Yea,Monday it is.

Cant wait to see in person even tho I ain't wearing these until april or may.

That's messed up.

That's why i only rock with NDC and FNL

im surprised Richards aint have these.

Does anyone who have their pair in hand and checked them over already have a problem with the tongue being too short and not reaching the top of the sneaker? I do have an OCD when it comes to sneaker perfection but this is a major flaw that I've never seen on other XI's. It's just not flush, about 1/2 inch short. Am I going nuts or do any of you guys notice this also. I have 2 pairs and 1 in each pair have this problem. One even has a crooked tongue to go with it.

Haha put the shoe on.

Trust me

you should be getting it.. i just got mine, and they're using fed ex instead of ups this time.. scheduled delivery date is monday.

these things look a lot better in person :smokin
Agreed. I went to pick up my friend's pair tonight, and it looks quite nice. The blue is quite subtle.

RE: older guys buying this colorway. I'm 28 years old and I bought it. I became fascinated with sneakers when I saw MJ in the XIs as a kid in elementary school. Originally I didn't think I would like it, but with clearer pictures, I grew to like the colorway. While I agree, a decade or so ago, these would be variants and something you would see on Nikepark as a mock, it is still a solid retro plus colorway. I remember when the Cool Gray XIs first came out when I was in the 10th grade and not everyone was sold. Fast forward a decade, now they're a classic. There's only so much they can do to a colorway without releasing the OG colorways over and over again. I usually stick to OG colorways myself, but now and there comes a really nice retro plus colorway, the other I really like from 2013 were the Toro IVs.

Finally got my tracking number as well and it's seen movement before I got it, so I'm happy about that. Now the wait for FNL begins.

Im still surprised to see the ebay orders going for 380 -430 consistent.

I bet someone could get a thirsty trade with someone for db x. Be a nice come up.

I like em.

Walked into my finishline and got em super easy. Even tho they werent even tryna help me. 3 people conversing at register and made me yell in after 2 mins of standing there.

Proceeded to tell me they had "no rsvps" cuz nobody in the area knew about the raffle. So pretty much i was the only one. No line. They told people pairs were by rsvp, so nobody decided to ask if fcfs i guess. They said had a line but people left when they found out.

One FSR. Thats it. 50sq mile radius. Valley near west va. Jmu country.

I was def an rsvp and entered 7 times and didnt get the enail til the 3rd day.,,..... Who the hell else coulda won before me!?!

so no ones shoes will start shipping until monday correct? because my order still says preparing to ship

Last edited:
Wasssup- 1st time posting, I decided to set up an account tonight just to talk to people who like what I like.

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live

Last edited:

Man the annual Xi release brought out the hood rats. I was at the mall today and i think i've never seen so many ghetto looking and loud speaking people all gathered together. There were old 40+ years old dude yelling n words to his kids and wife. Some group of lames wankstas started rapping out of nowhere and i must have counted like 30 under 18 years old rachet looking girls with baby bump and baby strollers. 
sick.gif

LMAO very true, Especially here in the Bay Area...Hood rats everywhere.

Wasssup- 1st time posting, I decided to set up an account tonight just to talk to people who like what I like.

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram (@nekneversleep) because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live
Gamma talk only please 

I can't figure out why so many people have opinions on sneaker enthusiast. Someone on my IG posted today something to the effect of " you can keep your sneakers I hustle to change my life". As if you can't buy sneakers and live a good life or have a nice home. I saw someone else post " gammas are played out already". How are they played out because you were either to cheap, to broke, or unlucky to buy them. uggg venting a little but I just don't see any other hobby being attacked the way this is. I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram (@nekneversleep) because my current one is full of haters and losers. 

Can I live

This a plug for your new IG? haha

Can I live

No.
Haha
You cannot live. And throwing ur "new" @ tAg out there on ur first post and everything just came out wrong.

Wamp wamp
View media item 705256

Does anyone who have their pair in hand and checked them over already have a problem with the tongue being too short and not reaching the top of the sneaker? I do have an OCD when it comes to sneaker perfection but this is a major flaw that I've never seen on other XI's. It's just not flush, about 1/2 inch short. Am I going nuts or do any of you guys notice this also. I have 2 pairs and 1 in each pair have this problem. One even has a crooked tongue to go with it.

They're a little shorter in height I believe they're 3/4

I edited my IG name off. I'm a grown woman I don't really give a **** abou tthe number of follwers I have.I was just sharing my experience for today. Got my shoes and got surrounded by hate for getting them.

DOn't be a clown all your life. Chill. Isn't this a networking site?  I don't get why sharing my IG name would be taboo

Last edited:
I edited my IG name off. I'm a grown woman I don't really give a **** abou tthe number of follwers I have.I was just sharing my experience for today. Got my shoes and got surrounded by hate for getting them.

I got so annoyed that I set up a new instagram (@nekneversleep) because my current one is full of haters and losers.

Back
Top Bottom