Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Follow me don't follow me I don't care. You missed the whole point of the post.  I removed my IG name from the post since it hurt your feelings so much . Lighten up

This is what I experienced today in getting my gammas ... The hatred. sheesh
Nobody hates you because you got a pair of kicks some didn't. Clearly you came in here with an ulterior motive to gloat and it looked lame. I don't have any stake in these shoes because I personally don't like them, but please don't come in here acting innocent and trying to stir up people's "salt". There's no need for that. Be happy you copped and move on and look like another 300K+ people that copped the exact same pair you did. 

You're really Butt hurt. I feel like you didn't get hugged enough as a child or something. Relax. 

My experience was my experience completely outside of this site. I shared my experience thinking that people on this site could relate to it. 

Are you all caught up now? Or do you need a further breakdown? 

You're really Butt hurt. I feel like you didn't get hugged enough as a child or something. Relax. 

My experience was my experience completely outside of this site. I shared my experience thinking that people on this site could relate to it. 

Are you all caught up now? Or do you need a further breakdown? 
Oh, you're one of those. Have a good one. Peace.

Just checked my order status on NDC & it's "preparing to ship". They even credited my $25 for next day shipping because I didn't pay attention to the free shipping offer before I submitted my order.. Lol
Same here lol ole boy on the chat looked out

This is what I experienced today in getting my gammas ... The hatred. sheesh
Nobody hates you because you got a pair of kicks some didn't. Clearly you came in here with an ulterior motive to gloat and it looked lame. I don't have any stake in these shoes because I personally don't like them, but please don't come in here acting innocent and trying to stir up people's "salt". There's no need for that. Be happy you copped and move on and look like another 300K+ people that copped the exact same pair you did. 

Bruh, I could not agree more. Dudes need to humble up. If you got them good for you keep it to your self. No need to gloat.

Saw some shady stuff go down today. FTL workers were handing dudes Gammas in the Nike orange box 
mean.gif

Got my size from the mall... Failed to get cousin's... I actually quit on FNL (dont even try eastbay/footlocker) shortly after NDC fail where i was aiming at kobes....:smh:

Probably not going to buy now and wait for prices to adjust a bit... 80 pages since this morning

Last edited:
I see you guys are pretty good at not reading . . . so I will summarize. 

The hate that I experience today was from people who are not into sneakers (for whatever reason) and put other people down for having a hobby that is difference from theirs.  

I was in no way referencing those who truly wanted the shoes and couldn't get them. I've been looking forever for certain shoes that I love, I know what that's like. 

Bruh, I could not agree more. Dudes need to humble up. If you got them good for you keep it to your self. No need to gloat.

The hate that I experience today was from people who are not into sneakers (for whatever reason) and put other people down for having a hobby that is difference from theirs. 

I was in no way referencing those who truly wanted the shoes and couldn't get them. I've been looking forever for certain shoes that I love, I know what that's like. 

I was not talking to or referring to you. I was just agreeing with what dude said.

The hate that I experience today was from people who are not into sneakers (for whatever reason) and put other people down for having a hobby that is difference from theirs.  

Dude, relax. What you're saying isn't anything new here on niketalk. We've all heard the welfare, healthcare, and unemployment references.

Dude, relax. What you're saying isn't anything new here on niketalk. We've all heard the welfare, healthcare, and unemployment references.
I didn't say it was new, just thought you all could relate. If you can't you can't . Move on with whatever you want to say that is new and innovative and I will take note. 

DOn't be a clown all your life. Chill. Isn't this a networking site?  I don't get why sharing my IG name would be taboo

I edited my IG name off. I'm a grown woman I don't really give a **** abou tthe number of follwers I have.I was just sharing my experience for today. Got my shoes and got surrounded by hate for getting them.

You're not networking very well, lol.

He picks a argument with Deez his first post, lol. ohh, the irony. *Deez takes mental note: must hate @nekneversleep forever.

And lastly, anyone that says "I'm a grown *** man/woman." Usually isn my being very "grown."

Got my Gammas. Yippie. Goodbye to this thread forever.

If anyone knows where I can get a size 6.5 GS please HMU, thanks.

He picks a argument with Deez his first post, lol. ohh, the irony. *Deez takes mental note: must hate @nekneversleep forever.

And lastly, anyone that says "I'm a grown *** man/woman." Usually isn my being very "grown."

If anyone knows where I can get a size 6.5 GS please HMU, thanks.
That's your IG name listed right? lol 

If anyone knows where I can get a size 6.5 GS
I didn't pick a argument with anyone. Are you all still high school virgins? I'm confused.

But **** eaters and bullies don't scare me into submission. If someone, anyone makes a incorrect statement about something that I've said or done I might be incline to correct them. 

That's all. Just move on , it's not that deep. 

I didn't pick a argument with anyone. Are you all still high school virgins? I'm confused.
But **** eaters and bullies don't scare me into submission. If someone, anyone makes a incorrect statement about something that I've said or done I might be incline to correct them. 

That's all. Just move on , it's not that deep. 
i really dont see what you said wrong. nters only attacked you cuz thay was your first post.

Back
Top Bottom