Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
is there any websites that sell this 11 GB restock?

I'm not in the US so gotta search it online.. ('--)

Seem like everyone wears that size.. Makes it tougher to attain the shoe.. And resale on that size be a little steeper than other sizes as well.. Its just a big Fiasco wearing 9.5-10s..

I have to agree, everytime I go try to get a shoe that size is always gone first, hate being in this size bracket

The HOH Grand Opening at Westfield Santa Anita was wack... havent seen so much disappointment for a while... they didnt have the Gamma 11s that I was hoping for, just a few releases from earlier this year like the infrared 3s, white infrared 6s, powder blue 3s, and powder blue 10s and some 1s. 5 hours of waiting for that? Hoh dropped the ball this time but I hope they make it up for the next Grand Opening.

The HOH Grand Opening at Westfield Santa Anita was wack... havent seen so much disappointment for a while... they didnt have the Gamma 11s that I was hoping for, just a few releases from earlier this year like the infrared 3s, white infrared 6s, powder blue 3s, and powder blue 10s and some 1s. 5 hours of waiting for that? Hoh dropped the ball this time but I hope they make it up for the next Grand Opening.

If they were bred 1s then the wait would have been worth it for that alone.

Sucks they didn't have any gammas

What a waste. Maybe all the employees swooped up all the XI's and blk/red 1's?

(Looks at CL.....)

well it looks like i got B-grades or something

the tounges on my gammas are short and twisted

looks like these are going straight back to nike not even ganna bother tryna flip either

not even trippin tho only copped out of pure salt for missing the breds/preludes

well it looks like i got B-grades or something

the tounges on my gammas are short and twisted

looks like these are going straight back to nike not even ganna bother tryna flip either

not even trippin tho only copped out of pure salt for missing the breds/preludes
pics?

K, so this might be a dumb question. I usually just throw the paper out when I get these so it doesn't cause any yellowing. With the soles being dark blue and now white on the shoe, I shouldn't really need to worry about the acid from the paper, correct?

I was able to get the Gamma XI on nike restock. And this is how the box came. It was double box and nothing was wrong with the shipping box, so can't be UPS fault

You got one of those fake returns....  Got the original shoes from NDC on release day and then returned a fake/GM pair that bought from China before release.   

That's messed up.
mean.gif
Yep but it has happened. 

I just un-DS's these and these are tight. I do have a mildly wider feet but I have NEVER had any problems wearing size 12's for any other Nike shoes. These were my first XI's. Say I get 12.5, would the width really be wider or it'll be just longer? Debating what to do.....Probably going to try to stretch them.

Back
Top Bottom