Gamma Blue 11's

• I'l Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nahh I'm good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Have you tried the sneaker maintenance thread?  Got some talented folks, maybe they can shed some light into your situation on how to go about fixing it?
true, good suggestion. Always plan to use that thread for my kicks, but too lazy and busy for diy projects.

true, good suggestion. Always plan to use that thread for my kicks, but too lazy and busy for diy projects.
Figure you can be one or the other, but not both.
laugh.gif

I feel you all on that. IMO if you really want it. retails for 185 with tax if you are from the bay comes out to about 200. shipping if applicable can be another 10-20$. so paying resell extra 80-100$ if you want it ain't that bad for around 300$. saves you the headache looking out for the restocks and trying to find a "good deal" cus these prices with resellers ain't going down unless it's gonna be like the breds and come out in massive restocks over and over again.

Hey ppl I have a pair of gamma blue 11. Bought from house of hoops. The left shoe makes a creeking noise when I walk. I pulled the insole to locate the sound. Apperently the air bubble has popped or somthing. So annoying. Does anyone kniw ehat I can do to stop it from creeking. Sucks that this happened.
take the insole out and sprinkle sum baby powder, then put it back my 11 lows did the same and it worked

take the insole out and sprinkle sum baby powder, then put it back my 11 lows did the same and it worked
Interesting, so you think there might be moisture causing this creaking, and the powder would help suck it out. Might try that, not sure how moisture got there in the first place. Good look on the suggestion.

It's not moisture it's the insole rubbing aganist the inside of the shoe some how. Common issue. The baby powder just reduces the friction thus you here less squeak. Temp fix though

I guess these will not restock anytime soon :frown: the latest restocks didn't have these so they might be dry for a whole :frown:. Looks like I'll have to wait sometime

I guess these will not restock anytime soon :frown: the latest restocks didn't have these so they might be dry for a whole :frown:. Looks like I'll have to wait sometime

should have purchased when the prices were lower. this "restock" you are looking for isn't gonna happen.

Hey ppl I have a pair of gamma blue 11. Bought from house of hoops. The left shoe makes a creeking noise when I walk. I pulled the insole to locate the sound. Apperently the air bubble has popped or somthing. So annoying. Does anyone kniw ehat I can do to stop it from creeking. Sucks that this happened.
Make sure you don't wear it when rain is in the forecast. Then it'll sound like those baby shoes that sqeak! lol.

I would keep an eye on FB groups. Just sold my VNDS pairs for $220 and I saw another VNDS for the same price. I barely worn them. They were simply too tight for me. I love these shoes but not for the pain. I

I was once told that you can put some baby powder when you remove the insole and it should take care of it. This coming from a guy that had over 100+ pairs of nike/jordans so I trust his advice

I would keep an eye on FB groups. Just sold my VNDS pairs for $220 and I saw another VNDS for the same price. I barely worn them. They were simply too tight for me. I love these shoes but not for the pain. I
Which groups do you know of?

Back
Top Bottom