Official Air Jordan High Strap Release Post! 11/22/2008! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

medicore service from PYS imo. ordered the breds last Tuesday and haven't received an e-mail confirmation or a delivery confirmation while others whoordered the same day have already received both. they take too long to reply to e-mails or don't even reply to them at all...was looking forward toreceiving them before the release date but it seems like i probably wont even get them until sometime next week.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by kmn2008

so is the only thing different about these and the 01 retros the strap?

or are there other differences?
these look higher.

There's no way. Not that I'll ever do a side by side comparison(mainly because these I's will never be copped. Not for a discount, not even for free. Wouldn't touch it with a...you get the drift), but I'm pretty sure that the 2001s are a higher cut.

And THERE are other differences btw the two. Check the tongue and back parts of the shoe. And also, there's this annoying strap thing on the current edition. Straps FTMFL.
the tongue? whats different about it?

The best pic I've seen of them. They look so much like the OGs. The strap adds pizazz (
laugh.gif
).

8de2_1.JPG

there's some big differences between them and the og but i cant quite put my finger on it. i think the toebox has a curve on the og, whereas the straps-its a straight line from the toebox to the tongue. so yeah the toebox is much sleeker on the ogs.

when I find a store in my area that will be getting the shoes, I will be there to cop the black and reds. I really want the black canvas 1s too but I'llsee how I feel about them on RD when I see them in person

I THINK the difference is that the midsole seems to be thicker than the 01s, 94s. and 85s.... also the toe box area is a bit thicker.

thats what i think.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by kmn2008

so is the only thing different about these and the 01 retros the strap?

or are there other differences?
these look higher.

There's no way. Not that I'll ever do a side by side comparison(mainly because these I's will never be copped. Not for a discount, not even for free. Wouldn't touch it with a...you get the drift), but I'm pretty sure that the 2001s are a higher cut.

And THERE are other differences btw the two. Check the tongue and back parts of the shoe. And also, there's this annoying strap thing on the current edition. Straps FTMFL.
stop actin like a snob
laugh.gif

i have 2001 jordan I's in black and red and they look significantly higher then my retros.

Originally Posted by madkicks

there's some big differences between them and the og but i cant quite put my finger on it. i think the toebox has a curve on the og, whereas the straps -its a straight line from the toebox to the tongue. so yeah the toebox is much sleeker on the ogs.

that's the only shape difference i can find.

I dont get JB. So they can make the strap hi's bulky, yet they can't make the IV's more bulky like the 99's??

anyone knows if these will drop at all niketowns prefereblly portland? might be going to portland on the 22 so i wanna know which store might get them.

Stop hyping this sh#t up, you know if pys got a restock in these, these will be readily available. The gucci and the lasers were supposed to be limited alsoand they're everywhere, so chill out everybody.

Does anyone else think its a little strange how PYS
"restocked" within about 24hrs...on a weekend
nerd.gif

2 questions: 1) are these going to be up on swoosh.com? 2) so what are these "black/infared 1's" coming out on jan. Of 2009? Any info would helpme, haven't been here in months.

Man I'm hoping n ow that you can cut the the back piece where the strap runs through. Gotta bring the kicks to a shoe store
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Does anyone else think its a little strange how PYS
"restocked" within about 24hrs...on a weekend
nerd.gif
I was thinking maybe they put them up as a "test drive" to see how the shoes would sell at 150.00. Do we technically know that theywere in fact a "restock" or did they not put their whole stock up at once?

some of yall need to chill out its just shoes....over their typing on your keybord od hard

Back
Top Bottom