Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flightclub has pairs for less man.

$370-$380 range
What's $13-$23 when you're already spending $350+ 
laugh.gif

Congrats to you Sir... I would have done the same thing... as many of us in this forum and don't want to admit. Assuming my math is accurate you spent $150 x 27 = $4,050.   If each pair sells for about $300, you would double your money.     Hmmm.... That's a month's paycheck for many....

We'd all do the same, that's not what has these guys up in arms. We all wouldn't join a site and a few hours later come in this thread with that story and those pics. And if he had been lurking before, he'd know this is the 4th version of this thread with some very salty members and people trying to help them being pretty much all that's left in here. NT has a "pick up" thread where he could post to show off his loot, rather than posting in a thread with a buncha venom filled salt monsters.

He also bought them AUS retail which was like $187 USD before tax

Last edited:
They talked to the Czech post this morning about all orders shipped to the US on the 3/7
batch. Post said US customers should receive USPS updates this week when they hit the US. They're almost here, we're good
About time... Are this people transporting the shoes on horses?  It has been 2 agonizing weeks.

We'd all do the same, that's not what has these guys up in arms. We all wouldn't join a site and a few hours later come in this thread with that story and those pics. And if he had been lurking before, he'd know this is the 4th version of this thread with some very salty members and people trying to help them being pretty much all that's left in here. NT has a "pick up" thread where he could post to show off his loot, rather than posting in a thread with a buncha venom filled salt monsters.

He also bought them AUS retail which was like $180 USD before tax
Ok, I understand the scene better... Dude has to be more sympathetic to so many desperate souls.

About time... Are this people transporting the shoes on horses?  It has been 2 agonizing weeks.

LOLLOL the horses only took them to the ocean, Chris Columbus and his boys took em from there. A lot of rowing for a few boxes of shoes.

your point?

i was the bad guy when i "was slanging them" for $215 shipped & thats a price the entire world would jump on right now

my point is dont act all shocked and dismayed by the price the bruh paid.......when you were charging around the same.......

But you're still charging $375 now right? And you posted a wide eyed smiley face at $380.... Would you have said anything at all if he said I bought them for $374? I think WCA's point was evident in his post, and not really related to the rest of what you typed. Yeah, he was taking a jab at ya, but it makes sense for you not to be surprised someone would pay $5 more than what you charge...doesn't it?

But you're still charging $375 now right? And you posted a wide eyed smiley face at $380.... Would you have said anything at all if he said I bought them for $374? I think WCA's point was evident in his post, and not really related to the rest of what you typed. Yeah, he was taking a jab at ya, but it makes sense for you not to be surprised someone would pay $5 more than what you charge...doesn't it?

grape dont be that person fam.... your a good dude

the post needed no explanation....he jabbed i jabbed back & thats that

i was surprised BECAUSE when it was posted about CS restock everyone laughed & posted rolling heads at the price even tho it was very close to MV(slightly higher)

feels like coldcity is getting the feeling of redemption based off of the responses he got when his had his for sale.

the whole "im too good to pay over retail" crowd has shifted to, ill pay what i need to get them now.

cant blame him for feeling vindicated.

Doesn't bother me what dude did, but posting about it? Guy comes in a thread specifically about one shoe, PURELY to post about how he resold 15 pairs of said shoe, never once mentioning that he was interested in the shoe for himself. Definition of troll and deserves all the hate coming to him.
Never would I say I wouldn't do what dude did with the opportunity, but I gotta agree with this post. This is not the place to come and tell people you grabbed a FSR and sold them all. Just bad form. IMO

Doesn't bother me what dude did, but posting about it? Guy comes in a thread specifically about one shoe, PURELY to post about how he resold 15 pairs of said shoe, never once mentioning that he was interested in the shoe for himself. Definition of troll and deserves all the hate coming to him.
Never would I say I wouldn't do what dude did with the opportunity, but I gotta agree with this post. This is not the place to come and tell people you grabbed a FSR and sold them all. Just bad form. IMO

you guys are right that this isnt the place but educating instead of flaming is also a better solution.

:wow:
you paid $380 or whatever it was

why you sounding shocked when you were slanging them for $375??..............

your point?

i was the bad guy when i "was slanging them" for $215 shipped and The "theres NO WAY im paying over $200 for retro 1's people were "clowing me" "NOW..... thats a price the entire world would jump on .......
+1. Yup, people were talking crap about how dont fall in to resellers trap and how they would be a easy cop. I made sure to secure my pair at child's site and a couple of others. Guess who was the only spot to come through..... Only coldcity.

BINGO! And it wasn't just 15. It was 27 total.

this thread is comedy, just lock it up .

and if i ever wasted time getting 30 pairs of nikes, you can bet that im hooking my fam on NT with most of those.

Everyone wants a handout.  I'm betting if this man sold all of those pairs to NTers for retail, about 10% of them would be willing to go out of their way to return the favor on a future release or sell some limited shoe to him that they're looking to get rid of for MSRP.

The only mistake he made was posting his come up.  Sneaker blogs have people brainwashed into thinking that they must have every single release.  If you miss out, pay the price or move onto the next one.  We all (well, some of us) obviously have a love for this hobby, but have some perspective.  Unfortunately times have changed and every release isn't as easy to get your hands on as they used to be.  I always say that I feel bad for anyone who just recently started collecting into this (holiday Space Jam release or after) because they never had the opportunity to see what this culture once was.  Just a few more releases before I can focus strictly on the divisions of Nike that are luckily not mainstream enough as far as social media is concerned to attract the kind of attention/hype that Jordan brand does.
That's the truth.

:lol: NT is full of cry babies & haters now a days. He got 27 pairs, you got none, so you're angry? Get on your job like ole dude did, if you had the oppurtunity to come up on numerous pairs, knowing the current resell price, i guarantee EVERYONE would have made the same move.

grape dont be that person fam.... your a good dude

the post needed no explanation....he jabbed i jabbed back & thats that

i was surprised BECAUSE when it was posted about CS restock everyone laughed & posted rolling heads at the price even tho it was very close to MV(slightly higher)

Oh I wasn't trying to come at ya or anything, from your reply it really didn't seem like you saw he was just takin a jab at ya, bc of what you replied with. I was surprised to see someone got em from CS as well, especially after the link being posted last week (and a near $400 price tag, OUCH!). Wasn't trying to instigate. In the end you guys made a profit and proved where you stand by not canceling pre orders, and raising prices, while a lot of others did.

And it's not time to lock this thread up lol. Just stay out of here if you don't like the conversations. There are a few of us still waiting on orders to be shipped that will continue to post, and I'd rather post restock info this cyber Monday in here than some restock thread full of 11/2013ers haha.

:lol: NT is full of cry babies & haters now a days. He got 27 pairs, you got none, so you're angry? Get on your job like ole dude did, if you had the oppurtunity to come up on numerous pairs, knowing the current resell price, i guarantee EVERYONE would have made the same move.

I was fine with my 1 pair. :rolleyes

Just kidding fam, I hope I didn't come off as needy or anything, but 27 pairs gonna get a reaction. :lol:

What's with the attitude ?
Have I started calling you names ? I sent several pairs (at cost price) to the US to friends I have made on NT. end of the day, it's just shoes, don't take it too seriously
wink.gif
You did what everyone else would of done. There's no need to defend yourself.  I sold my 2 pairs of rookie galaxy x sole collector to make up for the rape price i paid for my yeezy 2 as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom