Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greedy greedy :frown:

nah it ain't even like that.

i ordered from BD on release day, and they never responded to my e-mails until that following thursday.

the day before that (wednesday) i caught the FNL cancelled order/restock on their site. ordered from them not sure if BD would come through.

then on the day BD took more US orders, i ordered from them again to scoop up a 2nd pair (not knowing if FNL would come thru, cause they cancelled a lot of my orders on these in the past, assuming this was just a "ghost" restock).

at the end of the day, everyone ended up shipping :lol:

guess that just shows my impatience though.

i ordered from BD on release day, and they never responded to my e-mails until that following thursday.

the day before that (wednesday) i caught the FNL cancelled order/restock on their site. ordered from them not sure if BD would come through.

then on the day BD took more US orders, i ordered from them again to scoop up a 2nd pair (not knowing if FNL would come thru, cause they cancelled a lot of my orders on these in the past, assuming this was just a "ghost" restock).

So how many pairs does that make for you now..

IDK why people still buy kicks from Osneaker????? Thought ya'll would have learned from the Eggplant Foams fiasco with them...

So how many pairs does that make for you now..

i was expecting 2, but i got 4 now cause of my impatience.

these BD dudes don't respond to e-mails, so i honestly never expected them to come through. :smh:

not sure why the word "greed" popped up, but i was dedicated into locking in 2 pairs for sure for myself. like imagine ordering from someone, and they don't send you any order confirmation or tracking number after 5 days. if you got that, you probably would've explored other options to try to lock up a pair for yourself for sure if you didn't know the place you ordered from originally was gonna come through.

Last edited:
Greedy greedy :frown:

don't mind him. he's just salty. 1 at retail and 1 at euro prices, you came up. pre-order sites were pretty much a fail, with only cold city's spot coming through. luckily found a guy on NT fb page that agreed to 200 shipped, should be here any day soon. got 1 pair of 01s and gonna have 2 in the 2013. it definitely was a very challenging release, it was more limited than i originally thought, if you were able to get multiples props. can't hate on it. cause honestly if people had the chance to cop multiples, they would in a heartbeat unless their funds weren't right. Even if i didn't have a pair, i would still say multiple pairs is a come up and of course be a bit salty but whats the point in acting it out...instead i would be busy trying to get my pair..

Last edited:
word.

ordering from FNL is always a risk too. they've cancelled the two orders in a row i made with them with my WC gift code, and never reimbursed me for it.

don't mind him. he's just salty. 1 at retail and 1 at euro prices, you came up. pre-order sites were pretty much a fail, with only cold city's spot coming through. luckily found a guy on NT fb page that agreed to 200 shipped, should be here any day soon. got 1 pair of 01s and gonna have 2 in the 2013. it definitely was a very challenging release, it was more limited than i originally thought, if you were able to get multiples props. can't hate on it. cause honestly if people had the chance to cop multiples, they would in a heartbeat unless their funds weren't right. Even if i didn't have a pair, i would still say multiple pairs is a come up and of course be a bit salty but whats the point in acting it out...instead i would be busy trying to get my pair..
I'm far from salty.. If you went back a few pages or to the last thread you would see that I applauded him for keeping us updated on quick restocks. I'm happy he got his pairs and it wasnt some reseller or a hypebeast that jumped on the royal 1 bandwagon after seeing they were the most limited release of 2013.. I was merely asking. "Greedy greedy" I was kidding because some people don't have any pairs.

I'm far from salty.. If you went back a few pages or to the last thread you would see that I applauded him for keeping us updated on quick restocks. I'm happy he got his pairs and it wasnt some reseller or a hypebeast that jumped on the royal 1 bandwagon after seeing they were the most limited release of 2013.. I was merely asking. "Greedy greedy" I was kidding because some people don't have any pairs.
sorry for misunderstanding you. one thing i hate about forums/message boards is taking things out of context but what i said still stands. i've heard some salty stuff being said , not from NT. it's like they have never struck out before...lol

Someone wants to give me ds spacejams from 2009 the real ones for a pair of royals ds..what.u.guys.think?

Someone wants to give me ds spacejams from 2009 the real ones for a pair of royals ds..what.u.guys.think?

Solid...go for it ...if you have an extra pair for trading/selling...but if its your only pair then think about it

I'm curious... Did anyone who ordered from overseas get hit with customs fees? It seems like half the people here got their pairs from Poland/Italy/U.K./Zimbabwe/Konoha/etc., but no one has mentioned getting customs fees or anything like that in this or the other thread.

I'm curious... Did anyone who ordered from overseas get hit with customs fees? It seems like half the people here got their pairs from Poland/Italy/U.K./Zimbabwe/Konoha/etc., but no one has mentioned getting customs fees or anything like that in this or the other thread.

Probably because they were under $250 and I heard that is the magic number for customs....

:rofl: :rofl: did you really just say konoha? hahahaha

:rofl: :rofl: did you really just say konoha? hahahaha

One per person...no shadow clone jutsu allowed :lol:

word.

ordering from FNL is always a risk too. they've cancelled the two orders in a row i made with them with my WC gift code, and never reimbursed me for it.

Took me 2-3 phone calls to get mine reimbursed last time it happened to me, but a couple months later I finally got a replacement. Still not hating on FNL tho, they have one of the best rewards systems out of the major retailers.

It's not uncommon for FNL to cancel orders. Happened to me a couple of times.. Although recently they've gotten better.. Just by following them on twitter they tell people who criticize them about canceling wc 3s (when they came out) that they didnt cancel a single order--- and they didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom