Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best liars mix in the most truth possible - remember that kiddies
he probably did get another offer (better than yours) but is lying about the specifics

If he did get a "better" offer, why come back to me today asking for a 2 for 1, or even earlier in the week asking for a cash offer? Either way, dude can go screw someone else over :rolleyes

man I'm not sure if I should cop or not.... I'm super happy with the White/Red-Black.  I was looking for a pair of 94 retros or patent leather ones til I heard they were dropping, that was dope

These though, hmmmm..... Not on my immediate to get list but a possibility I suppose

I like symmetry and these are not symmetrical, idk if all royals are like this or just mine aside from the other defects  
A shame 
mean.gif
... How much you want for those unsymmetrical Jz?

Db9s for royals? Are you serious, you royal fanboys go too far.
Maybe 2 pair of royals for 1 db9.
Only fair recent trade where both parties come out even are royals for 88s.
yes serious, but its not that far fetched

thinking about picking up these ds db9's for 390. & i had an offer for my royals for 420... so its just from my personal experience man

Last edited:
sometimes yall go crazy over a shoe and are so quick to sell it. now that the dust settled...im very happy with my choice to have 2 pairs of these and the 88 3s because you cant find them anywhere for retail let alone a decent price

yes serious, but its not that far fetched

thinking about picking up these ds db9's for 390. & i had an offer for my royals for 420... so its just from my personal experience man

If you can get someone to go for that, good for you but there's no way in hell I'm trading my db9s for royals.

the only way i would get rid of my DS pair is for banned 1s plus some cash or space jam 11s. 

Hahaha Banned 1's PLUS cash coming to you. Where would you even come up with that?

Only way I'd get rid of my pairs are for
$10,000 each.

DB9's for $390 = steal/exception, not market value. $420 for Royals = very high end of range for someone very thirsty for these.

Last edited:
the only way i would get rid of my DS pair is for banned 1s plus some cash or space jam 11s. 

Hahaha Banned 1's PLUS cash coming to you. Where would you even come up with that?

Only way I'd get rid of my pairs are for
$10,000 each.

DB9's for $390 = steal/exception, not market value. $420 for Royals = very high end of range for someone very thirsty for these.

Thank You

I just sold my pair locally for $500 cash, there are thirsty people out there willing to pay.

Not that far-fetched... Back in October, I bought a pair of Olympic VII's marked "B-grade" (from a NIKE FACTORY STORE), and mentioned so in the Craigslist ad I put up... I was looking for cash, but I eventually took a trade. In the initial text, dude offered DS Obsidians and VNDS Altitudes. I was skeptical, but he agreed to meet in daytime in a public place, so I went for it...

Kept the Obsidian's, sold the Alts. Basically got the Obsidians free, then made about 80 bucks.
Wow, you definitely came up on top.  Good for you man, it's just definitely rare seeing people doing those kind of trades where it's just incredibly one sided.
Well I mentioned before that I traded my extra sz 11 for VNDS Concords, VNDS Bred 4's, $60.
Dang, that's pretty crazy.  Nice trade.  Normally, you wouldn't believe a guy giving up that much.  Most dudes in my area are shady af.

Fyi for anyone looking on ebay. Someone had one listing ended and another current of multiple pairs for only $160. I noticed the category listed was wrong. Seen lots of scams over the years but lost on what they are trying to do.

In the process to procure my first pair. Finally! Cost a little but already able to offset the premium. Just nice to find a 10. Wish me luck. Cant wait and mod willing i have a bit of lengthy post been holding onto to shed some enlightenment from my slight ordeal since release date. Happy holidays.

I have decided to wait and see what happens with a possible FNL restock, even if it is tiny.  I think that I will concentrate on procuring the black/red KO, which I got to see in person; I don't think there is much of a chance of those coming around for at least a few years (but who the hell knows anymore 
ohwell.gif
).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom