Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little did you know, they also got a FSR on the columbia XI.
can you give me the secret list

lol

anyways, i think if they numbered these.. it would have been easier for us to speculate?
nice, lil chris should have em too

should wear those in a game or two when they wear alternates, but then he has his own line that probably performs better.

Last edited:
really?
mean.gif
have you even been reading the thread? you need to pay attention...
6d3eb03c_500x1000px-LL-6205b6e2_tumblr_m9bz8f24Wu1qdlh1io1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only thing that got this thread jumping is dude who pulled the list out of the sky , with no prof and had mad heads in line and stalking stores just goes to show how gullible NT is

Kcmo is a reputable dude. At least before the Fnl thing, which people cry foul, he has always put good info here. I still believe him

Kcmo is a reputable dude. At least before the Fnl thing, which people cry foul, he has always put good info here. I still believe him

You believe in Godzilla too I'm sure , KC is a JOKE!! Nobody thought it odd tht his list was longer then the stores tht recovered royals on release date , and he never posted any prof to any type of restock or store where people actually copped , STOP PRAISING DUDE FOR FALSE INFO

You believe in Godzilla too I'm sure , KC is a JOKE!! Nobody thought it odd tht his list was longer then the stores tht recovered royals on release date , and he never posted any prof to any type of restock or store where people actually copped , STOP PRAISING DUDE FOR FALSE INFO
lol. 

what you seem to be ignoring is all the OTHER info that he's provided that was actually correct.  why not address that?  plenty of people have spoken about how reliable he's been in the past.

so just because this recent info hasnt come to fruition yet, you're gonna jump all over him and give him crap? 

ok how about this, what if his info actually is right, but he was maybe 3 weeks early on his prediction? will he still be a fraud in your eyes?

like i said before, it's not that serious.  all he's trying to do is help out people who are interested in a possible restock.  he's passing on info that he's been provided by a reliable source.  if you're not interested in the info he's putting on here, then keep it moving.

Lmao! Dude got me Rollin with that Godzilla reference.

Got a dude who wants to let his go for $320. Anyone else see that as debatable or is it a must do?  Yes I do want these, but I won't be a sucker for anything but banneds.

Got a dude who wants to let his go for $320. Anyone else see that as debatable or is it a must do?  Yes I do want these, but I won't be a sucker for anything but banneds.
not too bad although its still a 100% mark up, how many spots in SD even got these on RD?

Last edited:
Don't think you'll find a lower price unless someone with no knowledge is selling them and thats a long shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom