Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are going for $400 now on eBay, can we say they hit the ceiling? or is it gonna continue to rise?
That's crazy. Why would Nike leave money on the table by not making enough shoes to satisfy demand? Now when people sell them for $400, Nike's not getting any of that. Does anybody know if there is a chance that Nike will release some more Royals because demand is so high, or is this just normal for Nike to release a certain amount and then stop no matter what the demand is?

that's just wrong imo.i did the same with other products not shoes.for instance i got my eyes on a plawres jhuomaru figure(anime) which goes for 300.instead,i never got the nerve to spend that much and went for other figures 50 60 dollars...after one year or two id spend much more in total and 300 to 4-5 figures that could have been saved for the one i loved.i haven't done that mistake with shoes tho.if you really like the royal and HAVE to have it make an agreement with yourself not buying any shoe for the next 3 months and bite the reselling bullet.I did the exact same for a pair of space jams.never regretted it.if you re in the shoe for the hype then do whatever.
LOL of course I like the shoe, but I don't see myself paying more than double the retail for these babies. These used to sit in 2001, so I know that damn well I'm going to fool myself if I paid the current insane resell prices. Shoe "game" fudged up for reasonable consumers like me.

That's crazy. Why would Nike leave money on the table by not making enough shoes to satisfy demand? Now when people sell them for $400, Nike's not getting any of that. Does anybody know if there is a chance that Nike will release some more Royals because demand is so high, or is this just normal for Nike to release a certain amount and then stop no matter what the demand is?
Lmfao... Do you have any Nike products??? If they satisfied everyone then guess what??? Nobody would want it. Basic supply and demand

Lots of restocks lately.. breds barkley72 almost all G.R's of Jordans

Who knows this might get restocked but you probably have a better chance getting struck by lightning

Lots of restocks lately.. breds barkley72 almost all G.R's of Jordans

Who knows this might get restocked but you probably have a better chance getting struck by lightning

:lol:

It hasn't even been two months since the release date. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a restock. However, If these are high-up on your list, I wouldn't rely on a potential restock for them.

Bottom line is we won't get an official restock. Maybe random pop ups here and there but let's call it what it is. This shoe is RARE

I believe kam, just got info that backed up his, Looks like I will be able to get a sz 10 for my cousin, pretty pumped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom