Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
each to this own, but i bought a pair to actually wear and eventually beat.

creases don't bother me at all, though when they come precreased like the ones I got from BD, it was
sick.gif

How pissed off would members who had their FA orders canceled be if at the Footaction flagship opening in a few hours they were selling Royal 1s as a surprise restock :x

Last edited:
How pissed off would members who had their FA orders canceled be if at the Footaction flagship opening in a few hours they were selling Royal 1s as a surprise restock
sick.gif
i saw the list of the shoes they'll have, i kept scrolling down to see if these made the list. no worries on this end, but dudes will still be out there with hopes of a "surprise" inventory

i saw the list of the shoes they'll have, i kept scrolling down to see if these made the list. no worries on this end, but dudes will still be out there with hopes of a "surprise" inventory
Same, kept scrolling down and then I checked twitter to see if anyone posted about em. FA had a couple of nice pairs. He Got Games, Bred 4s, Olive 9s but nothing really amazing for a 300+ person line overnight on a work day :smh:

My ordered from queenz was released from customs on Monday, and departed NY on Tuesday.  I live in MD and have yet to receive my shoes.   
eyes.gif
... Not happy!

My pair was shipped on the 13th from Australia and they are still nowhere to be found. Is this normal?

is it just me or Germany is the worst at shipping using dhl.de . did some research and it usually takes a month and a half to receive a package from there. waiting on my last pair to come in!

My pair was shipped on the 13th from Australia and they are still nowhere to be found. Is this normal?
Mine came in a couple days ago no tracking or anything but I'm sure if you call Kickz they'll give you a tracking #. If your thirst is not satisfied then remember you get to her that womans sexy accent. 2 birds with one stone. lol 

My ordered from queenz was released from customs on Monday, and departed NY on Tuesday.  I live in MD and have yet to receive my shoes.   
eyes.gif

... Not happy!

My order did the same but I got it yesterday and I'm in OK. Tracking didn't update until last night after 7:30 and the office downstairs was closed already and my pair was in there. Got em now. As others have stated, my box was jacked and beat when it got here. Didn't really care until I got the shoes out. Had some straight vertical wrinkles on the sides and weird blue leather shavings connected to the edges all over. Wish I would have known I'd get the second pair before I unDS'd my JimmyJazz pair, but I definitely am not too worried. I was just reporting the state of the shoe when it got here for others, not complaining. Very glad to have 2 pairs like I planned from jump. One pair for $148.28 shipped and 1 pair for $178.66 shipped. Good luck to everyone on eBay, at HoH and villa grand openings, and anyone making trades. Hope you all get your pair(s)!

View media item 326376

Last edited:
is it just me or Germany is the worst at shipping using dhl.de . did some research and it usually takes a month and a half to receive a package from there. waiting on my last pair to come in!
Yea that sounds about right in my experience.

lol...why would anyone wear the blue laces on...?i bet 1 in a thousand will...its better if they included ANYTHING else in the box...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom