Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird that my mall that actually have a house of hoops is not on your list,

& the 2 malls that doesn't have a house of hoops are on the list
I dont know why, maybe you are getting a HOH soon... I know a few malls that have HOH are not on the list so I dont think its every one..

Last edited:
Just asked Fnl on their FB page if they will re-stock the royals
I wish it was that simple, then we wouldnt need NT... Lol! I know alot of people in the stores dont know info as soon as alot of us do... Like for instance yesterday, I called about this Grant Hill that drops on Monday 4/1 to see if they were going to open early... They told me they didnt have a clue what I was talking about, I stopped by the same store today and showed him the list and now they know, and are even going to open at 8am instead of 10am..... SMH, shoe store employees dont know alot when it comes to early info....

When this morning FNL tweeted out the XX8s, I thought they might put up the royals, since they didn't have much releases this morning. But of course, just wishful thinking.....

^^ Smh :smh: I hate when the store employees don't know about releases and I feel like an idiot for explaining it to them

^^ Smh
mean.gif
I hate when the store employees don't know about releases and I feel like an idiot for explaining it to them
you would think they should be informed, but most dont know shoes...they're working for a paycheck and im sure only the managers are the ones who usually deal with the regional managers. i mean in a way its smart to keep them out of the loop, cause i know some shady stuff will go down with friends/families ( though we can all agree it happens in a lot of places regardless) 

^^ Smh :smh: I hate when the store employees don't know about releases and I feel like an idiot for explaining it to them
you would think they should be informed, but most dont know shoes...they're working for a paycheck and im sure only the managers are the ones who usually deal with the regional managers. i mean in a way its smart to keep them out of the loop, cause i know some shady stuff will go down with friends/families ( though we can all agree it happens in a lot of places regardless) 
its not even that when i worked at a NT we needed to know the name of upcoming shoes and some of their benifits and materials and things like that and their uses. i dont know whats up with other stores

its not even that when i worked at a NT we needed to know the name of upcoming shoes and some of their benifits and materials and things like that and their uses. i dont know whats up with other stores
But at the same token, not every sales rep is going to know what a "he got game" is to look up in their backroom. And you know damn well no is asking going to ask the sales rep about performance and their recommendation on them.

True....

But at the same token, not every sales rep is going to know what a "he got game" is to look up in their backroom. And you know damn well no is asking going to ask the sales rep about performance and their recommendation on them.
Sounds like I should ask one of them about the performance of a shoe, I wonder what they would say... Lol.. I already know what a recommendation would be Jordans, Jordans, and more Jordans..

Green beans are an awesome shoe

People hate on them tbiugh

GBs ARE dope! I remember all the talk when they came out. But I figured I wouldn't get around to wear my back up pair, so its not a loss. My primary pair is still in great condition. Just a few creases, no yellowing.
Love my pair, love the price I paid even more ($85). The days where people passing meant deep markdowns. Thing of the past.

Sounds like I should ask one of them about the performance of a shoe, I wonder what they would say... Lol.. I already know what a recommendation would be Jordans, Jordans, and more Jordans..
i was at niketownSM and had this girl give me the rundown on a sportsband, and after talking about why i needed it ( i was training for the LA marathon, i finshed btw) she kind of went outta her way to ask what i was gonna wear  ( lunarracers3 , dri-fit shorts, etc) i mean she knew her stuff ( and i already had all those products, so she wasnt trying to sell me more stuff) ...i was ready to put a ring on it

Oh thank God, someone asked FNL on FB!!  Oh wait, I'm gonna ask them about a restock on twitter and one of you ask em on instagram and Tumblr too! If the info matches up, there won't be any more of the wild, totally insane, time wasting guesses we've been posting....why didn't we think of this earlier guys?!?!  I mean, they've never lied to us before.  It's foolproof really.

WTH is wrong with you sleuths in here?  It's like some of you just cannot stand the fact that NT'ers have resources and find out information well before the general public, store workers (who everyone is always complaining about never knowing anything anyway, why would they know about new store models and surprise restocks??) and yourself, and then take the time to share it with you cot damn strangers.  Accept the info as truth and move on, or get concrete evidence from whatever your source is that disputes the info and give it to us, and you better not leave out one bit of detail that is impossible to know anyway.  And for the people that cannot accept "my connect" as a valid source, wait it out and then if it doesn't come true you will know that that person's connect is not a reliable source of information.  The people in here disputing every post are people that have never provided early info, so "your connect" would be the one we wouldn't trust as reliable yet.

Unfortunately for all you inspector gadgets, the people in here dropping info and stating their connects as the source have given us info multiple times and it turned out to be true.  That's when someone like KCmo becomes your connect, and you get to know info before all of your friends on Instagram.

Oh thank God, someone asked FNL on FB!!  Oh wait, I'm gonna ask them about a restock on twitter and one of you ask em on instagram and Tumblr too! If the info matches up, there won't be any more of the wild, totally insane, time wasting guesses we've been posting....why didn't we think of this earlier guys?!?!  I mean, they've never lied to us before.  It's foolproof really.

WTH is wrong with you sleuths in here?  It's like some of you just cannot stand the fact that NT'ers have resources and find out information well before the general public, store workers (who everyone is always complaining about never knowing anything anyway, why would they know about new store models and surprise restocks??) and yourself, and then take the time to share it with you cot damn strangers.  Accept the info as truth and move on, or get concrete evidence from whatever your source is that disputes the info and give it to us, and you better not leave out one bit of detail that is impossible to know anyway.  And for the people that cannot accept "my connect" as a valid source, wait it out and then if it doesn't come true you will know that that person's connect is not a reliable source of information.  The people in here disputing every post are people that have never provided early info, so "your connect" would be the one we wouldn't trust as reliable yet.

Unfortunately for all you inspector gadgets, the people in here dropping info and stating their connects as the source have given us info multiple times and it turned out to be true.  That's when someone like KCmo becomes your connect, and you get to know info before all of your friends on Instagram.
chill bro...i just sent FNL a message via pigeon, ill get the info soon

i was at niketownSM and had this girl give me the rundown on a sportsband, and after talking about why i needed it ( i was training for the LA marathon, i finshed btw) she kind of went outta her way to ask what i was gonna wear  ( lunarracers3 , dri-fit shorts, etc) i mean she knew her stuff ( and i already had all those products, so she wasnt trying to sell me more stuff) ...i was ready to put a ring on it

Some bad broads work at Niketowns. SM got them and just saw some in SF.

Last edited:
Either way if these never drop online im done. No stores near me. Good luck all. Still lookin for my first for any generous soul.

FNL responded with

Unfortunately there isn't any truth to that. I currently don't have any information on when the next restock will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom