Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ how can you do a trade,be safe and dont pay fees on ebay or paypal?is there a way?pm me anyone dont want to derail the topic..
I paid paypal $9 on a $300 trade transaction (by buying each others shoes for $300) I think $9 is worth having peace of mind....

So the restock is happening in April. Stay tuned and contact your local FNL which I have already done.

^^ how can you do a trade,be safe and dont pay fees on ebay or paypal?is there a way?pm me anyone dont want to derail the topic..
I paid paypal $9 on a $300 trade transaction (by buying each others shoes for $300) I think $9 is worth having peace of mind....

But he is from Greece so he may be doing an international trade.
Why does it matter if he is from Greece? I treated the trade as two transactions, I purchased shoes from the person I was dealing with for $300 and he purchased my shoes for $300. I thought they have paypal everywhere and if you are buying something it is what it is, let me know what I am not clear of I am unsure why him being in a different country matters.

AHH SNAP That some good info up there if true...My joint at the bottom of the list baby! :smokin

AHH SNAP That some good info up there if true...My joint at the bottom of the list baby!
smokin.gif
Might have to try my luck over there 
nthat.gif

But he is from Greece so he may be doing an international trade.
Why does it matter if he is from Greece? I treated the trade as two transactions, I purchased shoes from the person I was dealing with for $300 and he purchased my shoes for $300. I thought they have paypal everywhere and if you are buying something it is what it is, let me know what I am not clear of I am unsure why him being in a different country matters.

Not the fees bruh, the safety. If he is trading internationally, and he gets scammed, there is no way he can go get his product. Like the dude who got scammed by the jersey seller in the Philippines.

Not the fees bruh, the safety. If he is trading internationally, and he gets scammed, there is no way he can go get his product. Like the dude who got scammed by the jersey seller in the Philippines.
Well I was trading with a guy in AZ and I live in NY so if he sent me a bag of rocks I am not getting on a plane and going to his house.... I set a fair agreed upon price and if he scammed me I would file the claim with paypal and get my money back... Maybe I am missing something?

This whole time I thought these extra pairs would be dropping at HOH not FNL. The dudes at my finishline are so corny :frown:

For what its worth, I think I hit this restock/relaunch or whatever right on the head..... I got a couple Finishline DM's and managers in my inbox pissed that I dropped the info, one DM was asking me to give up my source and was demanding that I dont give out anymore (secret) info or people will be in trouble.......... Something is going on, cause they mad as hell.... :rofl:

Good job KCmo. You Just exposed the most shadyest Dms and managers in the company. Your info only effects the untrustworthy in a negative way. Everyone else see this a positive gesture.

Looks like I might have to take a drive to Poughkeepsie Mall or Palisades if these do in fact drop in decent #s.  Another pair for me and hopefully a pair for my boy.  We shall see...
Great minds think alike. I'm going to be doing the same thing. 

that list sounds legit because my mall is on that list and is currently having a HOH being built, and i know Kam has been on a streak on dropping info

A little off topic but here is video from the KC Sneakerfest, we went in! Catch my collection at 1:49, 1:55, and 3:29!

http://t.co/O3fbk43nnY
I had to rewind it. Then I noticed you had a wall on display. Very nice collection. 

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna be checking one of these stores out Monday morning, and will report back to the camp.

Props. Repped.  

I had to rewind it. Then I noticed you had a wall on display. Very nice collection. 

I'm still not sure which of the collections are his since none of them repeat at any of the times he said they show up in the video, but the wall with each shoe in a different black painted cubby wasn't his. It was an Asian guys/crew and he had three big walls like that. I never did find KCmo's table or anything with his name/store on it, I was hoping to check it out tho. The wall display was probably the biggest one there in terms of space. They had clothing too that the Asian girls at 1:55 were pushing.

Were you sharing a table with Richie, KCmo? That looks like the table he was at with the brons at 1:49, that's what this pic is from
View media item 339643
Sorry to go off topic for a minute there. The employees at these stores are most likely not going to have any info about this until its already known to the public anyway. Some of the managers that are heavy into sneakers might know something because they care about the subject and went after info proactively, so hopefully one of you guys checking in stores for more info runs across someone like that.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna be checking one of these stores out Monday morning, and will report back to the camp.

Props. Repped.  
I dont think they will have anything on Monday, I am being told that date was strictly for the Grant Hills... The Royals dont have a date at all yet, a few people that are in Finishline (not my actual sources) are saying 30 - 60 days away.. I havent confirmed that yet tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom