Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must not have any I's prior to the past two years.

Ive had almost every retro 1 including Banneds & 95's, but that doesnt matter. We're talking the Knicks and they are soft as **** that's why they crease easy. You dnt have to agree

Last edited:
i hate the shoe tree JB has on the shoes, every since the chicago x's i hated that shoe tree..it makes the shoe stiff and hard to put your foot in...my x's have some crease just trying to get my foot in smh jb

@bsinsan before everyone goes more nuts..yes the release date is the 16th....of feburary....2013...this year...next week on saturday

Last edited:
i hate the shoe tree JB has on the shoes, every since the chicago x's i hated that shoe tree..it makes the shoe stiff and hard to put your foot in...my x's have some crease just trying to get my foot in smh jb

@bsinsan before everyone goes more nuts..yes the release date is the 16th....of feburary....2013...this year...next week on saturday
how does the type of shoe tree affect the leather/creasing?

Anyone know if the Knick 1's fit similar to the DMP 1's? Those are the only recent ones I have so I'm wondering if these will fit accordingly or not. 

Last edited:
how does the type of shoe tree affect the leather/creasing?

its not that, the shoe tree is very stiff and and straight and makes it hard to get your foot in the shoe and that can cause creasing from trying to put it in..and yes i do loose up the laces and still is a little bit of a struggle to...im talking about the white shoe tree that is in the other page..

My local mom & pop has its shipment and the thing that stood out most (to me) on this shoe is the sockliner... If you can get these, you'll be impressed. I've got one pair reserved, and don't plan on doubling up, but this is a gem for any AJ1 lover. The leather is a little softer than my 2009 Chicagos (DMP). But I LOVE the stiff DMP leather because that 2009 pair are TANKS and still look DS after countless wears. Anyhow, back to the Royals... Good luck to all who are trying to pick up. We've waited long enough :smokin

dont think they'll be rsvp'ing these, most likely they'll announce that " they are available and are first come first serve"

Thats what most nike stores have been doing to certain shoes like kobe 8's and some kd's, but rsvp for foams and the 13s
NTs pretty much rsvp for all retros. So I expect these wont be on a fcfs basis. I'm in LA btw. I'll start researching these next week.

On crip bruh i need these so i can be so damn official when i crip walk bruhs. C's flying BK droppin bruh bruh 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went into my HOH last night and they'll be doing a raffle next Friday for the Saturday release most likely, though they're waiting on their shipment before they finalize anything. A good number of spots in the bay area will be getting these, not that it means it will be any easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom