Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is frustrating, a shoe that ive wanted for years and i may not be able to get it because of jordan's outstanding marketing. We have to stop treating shoes like fine wine so they will stop this ********

Copped!!!!
pimp.gif

Nice gs pair.

Sometimes I wish I was a gs size, easiest cops ever 

literally called every shop in a 20 mile radius , no one is getting these besides HOH and they already did a raffle . 

online for life bruh .

Serious, the hunt for one is hard enough, let alone trying to double up. The spots around me aren't getting enough pairs.

I wonder how many people who "must have these" wanted them before Kanye wore them? #justsaying

I know A LOT of people in here are here for the love of the shoe and I respect the hell out of that!
Tbh I guess I'm one of those..In 2001 I was TOO young...Although Ive been copping SBs since the Dino Jrs.

That small picture above is of a 2001 pair from a video review I did for my website! Glad I have those...otherwise, I'd be scrambling for a pair on this release. I will be trying online for one on Saturday, and if I can't get one after that for low 200s I'm chillin.

Serious, the hunt for one is hard enough, let alone trying to double up. The spots around me aren't getting enough pairs.

True story. I'm tryn to get 2 of these so I already bit the bullet on a preorder. It was a good call tho given what has transpired.

That small picture above is of a 2001 pair from a video review I did for my website! Glad I have those...otherwise, I'd be scrambling for a pair on this release. I will be trying online for one on Saturday, and if I can't get one after that for low 200s I'm chillin.
Now dats just greedy

As long as you aren't a size 9.5 
nerd.gif

Just walked into my local spot in toronto

They will not be getting these!!

DISSAPPOINTED!!

Gona have to hustle hard now

Has anyone seen the ebay listing for $36 that will you this program everyone is hearing so much much about that instanly cops the shoes from NDC. :smh: Here is some text from it.....

Here is your chance to SECURE your pair from a trusted and well-known online sneaker store and Nike Retailer.
This listing contains an account in this online sneaker store created especially for you that will contain your shoe size added to your cart in order for you to be able to order it.
The shoes are going to be shipped directly from this store as YOU complete the checkout IN THE WEB STORE WE ARE GOING TO SEND YOU.

**** FOR YOUR SAFETY THE ONLY PERSONAL INFORMATION WE ARE GOING TO NEED IS YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS. ****
**** FOR YOUR SAFETY BILLING INFORMATION IS GOING TO BE FILLED BY YOU AT THE CHECKOUT IN THE STORE . ****

How this method works: Because of this shoe's great demand, it vanishes in seconds. Literally!
You will be notified by eBay message with your account details, as soon as the product is added to your cart, usually some hours after the release.

ATTENTION:
# You need to act fast after being notified by us, as the shoe remains in cart for a limited time, and complete the checkout with your billing and shipping information. #

THE GAME HAS CHANGED :smh:

Man I'm 28 in Atlanta all my connects(managers) said they couldn't hold them cause DM's will be in store to monitor launch. Refuse to wait in any lines with these ignorant kids out here. Went ahead and copped on http://heartandsole.bigcartel.com 219.99

Last edited:
even if I used the RSVP sniper I'm still losing. retail price is $140 + RSVP price $20 or 30 + George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel toll $13 + gas + New York sales tax = over $200 ... that's equivalent to paying a reseller :lol:

even if I used the RSVP sniper I'm still losing. retail price is $140 + RSVP price $20 or 30 + George Washington Bridge or Lincoln Tunnel toll $13 + gas + New York sales tax = over $200 ... that's equivalent to paying a reseller
laugh.gif
Nah, the reseller will do all of this and offload the costs to the buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom