Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard from Nike Dallas yet??? They done screwed up the whole day...They never till today started a new RSVP w/o sayin all DM from the previous shoe has been sent out

What's the deal w/ Nike Dallas takin 20mins to respond back now!!!???
3 different store managers have access to the NikeDallas twitter account.  They do the RSVP when they decide, they do let friends know the time and hash tag, and they do select friends out before picking the DM's with the quickest response time (like all NT's, 99% of the time the response needs to be in in under 3 seconds).  They are only getting 18 pairs of these, employees can do the RSVP and still show up and pick up a pair if they win, and of the 18 pairs, 4 were raffled off to employees that entered the employee raffle.  So you have 14 pairs left to twitter RSVP.

This is all info from an employee that says he is a Jordan fanatic.

local HoH only had around 12 pairs from my understanding! Truthfully though it just sounds like Nike is gonna bang another huge restock down the road! I wouldn't be to worried about them in general!

3 different store managers have access to the NikeDallas twitter account.  They do the RSVP when they decide, they do let friends know the time and hash tag, and they do select friends out before picking the DM's with the quickest response time (like all NT's, 99% of the time the response needs to be in in under 3 seconds).  They are only getting 18 pairs of these, employees can do the RSVP and still show up and pick up a pair if they win, and of the 18 pairs, 4 were raffled off to employees that entered the employee raffle.  So you have 14 pairs left to twitter RSVP.

Well there goes my chances. 

Has anyone heard from Nike Dallas yet??? They done screwed up the whole day...They never till today started a new RSVP w/o sayin all DM from the previous shoe has been sent out
Nope 
mean.gif

LOL and this is why Nike is viewed so poorly bo so many. Letting their own employees enter the RSVP. That wreaks of integrity. Any "sweepstakes" or raffle type of system run by legitimate companies prevents employees from entering, often family members as well.

Last edited:
I sat here like theres no way they could mess up the rsvp by listing the wrong shoe but thats exactly what they did.

Wow, nikechi is starting to really piss me off. First they don't rsvp for the allstar pack this weekend and now this.

Nikechi is officially the worst nike store in the country.

how much cash, thought it was straight up

Nah. Straight would be stealing for a DS pack. 350 cash added. Only cost me 550 out of pocket and I sold some kick recently. I ain't stressing. This pack me be m consolation prize for these 1s the way this release is turning out

Thanks for the info fam

I still don't understand why in the world Nike would make these so limited. These are like Yeezy #s. Kanye probably told them to cut down the numbers or he bought up the whole stock lol

What's the deal w/ Nike Dallas takin 20mins to respond back now!!!???

Damnnnnn

I knew that RSVP **** was trash. But not THAT trash.

Yup, pretty much works the same way with Niketown SanFrancisco.......whoooooopps did I get someone in trouble now? :D :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom